Keep your CD collection poised for playback with the CDP-CX355 from Sony. This super-capable mega changer holds up to 300 discs, and it plays your home-burned CD-Rs and CD-RWs, as well as regular CDs. Spin the twin front jog dials to maneuver your way to the desired disc and track, or use the included remote control. And take advantage of the random play mode for a surprise mix of your entire collection.
With the CDP-CX355, it's easy to label and organize all your CDs for instant retrieval and playback. If a disc is pre-programmed with CD Text, the titles will automatically appear on the front-panel display. If not, you can enter titles manually with Disc Memo (hook up an optional PS/2-compatible PC keyboard to make the job easier). Once your discs are labeled, you can use Memo Search to scroll through the titles alphabetically, and when you find the CD you're looking for, set it spinning with the touch of a button. Plus, eight Group Files let you organize your discs by artist, genre, personal favorites
any way you like.
For those with big music collections, you can daisy chain two mega changers together via the Control A1-II jack for access to up to 600 CDs. Not only can you control the two units as one, but the pair requires only a single receiver input, and the second changer's disc titles appear on the front panel of the first.
- 300-disc changer
- plays CDs, audio CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- optical digital output
- 32-track programming, repeat, & random play
- dual front-panel jog dials for disc/track selection
- 8 Group Files
- Disc Memo for up to 600 CDs
- Memo Search
- CD Text display
- input for a (PS/2-compatible) PC keyboard
- 13-character fluorescent display
- remote control
- Advanced Mega Control with No-Delay and X-Fade play
- Control A1-II
- 1-bit Hybrid Pulse D/A converter
- signal-to-noise ratio 107 dB
- 16-15/16"W x 7-3/8"H x 19-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year