Placing an Order and Payment Methods
How can I place an order?
- Order online with our secure checkout form.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-297-9469, 7 days a week
How can I pay for my order?
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo
- PayPal™ is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.
- Bank Cashier's Check, Certified Check, personal check, or Postal Money Order (all checks by mail only).**
For your security, we may need to contact you at your billing phone number before your order ships.
Crutchfield does not accept C.O.D. orders.
** All checks are subject to verification, which may cause delays in processing. Checks without pre-printed name and address information may delay the processing of your order for up to three weeks.
When will my credit card be charged?
When your order is placed, we will authorize your credit card for all in-stock items. An authorization is a temporary hold on the funds. We will finalize the charge to your credit card when the items ship. (For items shipped directly from the vendor, we will charge your credit card at the time of sale.) You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling 1.800.297.9469, 7 days a week.