Ryan Cost's 1999 Honda Civic Si
- 2 - Soundstream Tarantula series 800.2
- 1 - Soundstream Tarantula series 1000.2
- 3 - Soundstream Tarantula series componet sets
- Soundstream Parametric Equalizer
- Soundstream Power Plant
- Soundstream 40 Farad Digital Hybrid Super Capacitor
- Soundstream VDVD-310R In-Dash DVD, MP3, CD, CDR,CDRW Player
- Soundstream VHR-74 7" Wide (16:9) Monitor
- Soundstream VCM-141 14.1" Monitor
- Hooker Audio RCA
- Hooker Audio 4 gauge Power
- Hooker Audio 4 gauge Ground
- Hooker Audio 8 gauge Power
- Hooker Audio 8 gauge Ground
- Hooker Audio 0 gauge Power
- Hooker Audio 0 gauge Ground
- Hooker Audio Battery Terminals
- 2 Hooker Audio Inline fuse holders
- 3 - Xstatic Batcaps Model : 400
- Xstatic Batcap Model: 800
It was a very hard process. The sub enclosures were a pain, so was the floating amp rack. Everything fits tight and looks good. The entire car was built in 14 days right before the world finals in Kansas City. It was in the Soundstream booth for that event.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
Show Quality A/V was needed
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Why did you choose these products?
Sponser and Audio shop car
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Lots of stuff comin' up
Custom door skins and speakers.
A shot of the custom dash and console.
The sub enclosure with Soundstream woofer.
The front monitor mounted in a custom frame in the console.