Kevin Dozier's 1994 Acura Integra LS
Heads up!Welcome to this article from the Crutchfield archives. Have fun reading it, but be aware that the information may be outdated and links may be broken.
- Sony XAV 7
- Audiovox DVD Player
- Alpine MRP-M350 amps in rear seat back
- JVC 6 1/2" speakers in the doors
- JVC 6X9 SPEAKERS IN THE REAR DASH
- NOS 75 SHOT NITROUS KIT
- JT AUTO STYLE ALTEZZA R33 FRONT END CONVERSION BODY KIT
- MATRIX RACING SEATS
- TEAM NOBLE HARNESS/ NITROUS BAR
- TENZO BIG BRAKES ROTOR KIT
- AC AUTOTECHNIC S7 GAUGES
- ACAUTO TECHNIC PILAR S7 GAUGES, AIR FUEL, BOOST, VOLTS
- Carbon Fiber Tail Lights
- Autotechnic 4 in 1 Tachometer
- Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
- Carbon Fiber Emergency Brake
- Start Push Button
- Bride Steering Wheel
- Mugen 4 Point Harness
- Carbon Fiber Intake
- Port & Polished Intake Header
- Painted Valve Cover
- Airmass 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
- Clutch Master Stage One Clutch
- JDM LS 5 Speed Transmission conversion
- 2.5" CATBACK EXHAUST
- High Flow Cat
- R1 Coil Overs
- KYB Struts & Shocks
- NOS Purge Kit
- Strut Tower Bar Front
- Sony 6 Disc Changer mdx-69
- Playstation 2
- 1-Farad Capacitor
- 19" ADR Fuel Rims
The audio/video install starts at the Sony head unit and then proceeds down to the Audiovox DVD player. The amps were placed in the upper back seat for optimum cooling and to be unique. The 2 MTX 10" subs were place in the floor for optimized space and for future trunk upgrades.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
Because I wanted to get a better sound quality from my car.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
How everything flows within easy reach of the operator.
Why did you choose these products?
I am a big supporter of Alpine and Sony.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Deciding how to make it come together.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Turbo, Lambo doors, and an LS vtec.
Kevin's Integra sports a completely custom front end.
The Alpine amps are custom mounted to look and perform their best.
The twin MTX subs make the Integra a treat for the eyes and the ears.
An aftermarket body kit and paint make this Integra one-of-a-kind.
Kevin plans on adding a turbo LS vtec motor to make this car really scream.