WeMo light switch installation
Step-by-step video instructions for installing a Belkin WeMo light switch
by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Music has always been a huge part of my life. My family is full of singers and instrumentalists, so I grew up listening to recitals, concerts, records, and radio. These days I get to write about turntables, stereo amps and preamps, speakers, and the fascinating world of commercial audio. It's challenging, rewarding, and fun!
When I went to college at the University of Kansas, I got a student job as a sound engineer and announcer at the on-campus radio station, and that got me hooked on great gear. I've continued to share great tunes with my local community, first as a professional, and then a volunteer radio announcer.
My job at Crutchfield has drawn all of my passions together into job I love. I started as an Advisor, which gave me a chance to learn more about home, car, and commercial audio. Directly helping customers choose the gear that makes them happy was an enlightening and enjoyable experience. Becoming a copywriter let me flex the writing chops I've been honing over the past couple of decades - it's a perfect fit.
- Started at Crutchfield in 2013
- Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning the details of every type of product we sell
- Attends dozens of vendor training events each year, including specialized commercial audio training
- Interviewed top home audio designers and engineers to gain insight into high-end audio
- Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of product web pages
- Author of "Hinkle Fieldhouse: Indiana's Basketball Cathedral"
More from Eric Angevine