About the Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire
This 4-conductor wire comes encased in a smooth, durable jacket that makes pulling wires through wall studs a breeze. Plus, with a 4-conductor cable, you can run just one cable from your amplifier or receiver to a pair of speakers or in-wall volume control, so you'll have just one cable to pull, secure, and identify.
- 14-gauge oxygen-free copper wire
- CL3-rated for in-wall use
- flexible white jacket
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # IW414C
What's in the box:
- 100' Spool of 14-gauge/4-conductor in-wall speaker wire (white jacket)
More details on the Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire
Features & Dimensions
Crutchfield In-Wall Speaker Wire:
- Rating: CL3-rated for in-wall installation
- Gauge: 14 AWG
- Conductors: 4
- Wire Construction: Oxygen Free Copper
- Jacket: Flexible white jacket
- Width: 0.365"
- Height: 0.295"
- Length: sold in a 100' or 500' roll
4 questions already asked