About the Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker II
Bose® sound — always ready to go
Bose® sound — always ready to go
Our customers raved about the original Bose SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker, giving it an average rating of five stars. We think the Bose SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker II should be equally popular. It's small enough to easily rest in the palm of your hand, yet it delivers full sound and dramatically deeper lows than you might expect.
The Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker II is small enough to slip into a bag or purse.
Wireless Bluetooth® convenience
The SoundLink® Mini II connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device. Enjoy music from your personal library, thousands of Internet streaming radio stations, or services like Pandora® Internet radio while cueing up songs with your fingertips.
And the SoundLink® Mini II can function as a speakerphone with your paired smartphone. Just press a button on the system's control panel to activate the built-in microphone and take an incoming call.
The built-in lithium-ion battery gives you up to 10 hours of play time, so the SoundLink® Mini II can keep a party going, even unplugged. The included charging cradle keeps the speaker juiced up and ready to grab, so you can slip it into a daypack and have your tunes close at hand anytime. And you can conveniently recharge from most USB power sources if the cradle's not handy.
Impeccable build quality
The SoundLink® Mini speaker II features a solid, anodized aluminum housing and skid-proof rubber bottom, so it can stand up to everyday use whether you place it on a dining room table or a rock by the campfire.
Accessorize for travel
Bose® offers a soft cover in a choice of stylish colors to keep your SoundLink® Mini II protected from bumps and scratches. You can even get a travel bag to pack your SoundLink® Mini II speaker and its companion charger in.
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from compatible smartphones and tablets
- 33' wireless range
- included charging cradle keeps it ready to grab and go
- convenient USB charging
- rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours
- sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- 7-1/8"W x 2"H x 2-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 725192-1110
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth powered speaker (black)
- Charging cradle
- USB/AC power adapter
- 40" microUSB-to-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty/Product Registration Info
More details on the Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker II
Bluetooth Technology: The Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker offers built-in Bluetooth technology which lets you wirelessly connect with many Bluetooth enabled devices; such as your iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Blackberry, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, and more. The Mini II supports Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP for wireless music streaming and Bluetooth HFP for hands-free speakerphone. Bluetooth wireless technology has a range of approximately 30'.
- Wireless Music Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream music stored on your device or from music apps on your device; like Pandora, iHeartRadio, MOG, or Spotify. You can control basic playback functions (like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the unit's top-panel controls. Advanced music navigation and song/artist display will still be done from your Bluetooth-enabled device. And if you need to multitask, you can keep using your device while you listen to music. If you are using a smartphone, a phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through the SoundLink Mini II. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Bluetooth speaker.
- Hands-Free Speakerphone: The SoundLink Mini II also features a built-in mic, so you can use the Bluetooth speaker as a speakerphone for your smartphone. The built-in mic will be used to carry on your side of the conversation, while the other party is heard through the Bluetooth speaker. You can use the Mini II's top-panel controls to answer, end, and reject calls. All other phone functions will have to be done from your smartphone. The Mini II Bluetooth speaker even identifies incoming callers (when applicable).
- Simple Pairing w/ Voice Prompts: Voice prompts guide you through the Bluetooth pairing and connecting processes. The SoundLink Mini II can pair up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices. It can connect to two devices at once, so you can easily switch between mobile devices; you can only play music from one device at a time. Once paired, the Bose SoundLink Mini II will automatically re-connect with your Bluetooth source device when in wireless range (up to 30').
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker.
Advanced Sound Performance: Proprietary speaker technologies deliver your music in all its clarity with robust sound unusual for a compact, wireless speaker. Its unique driver configuration allows the small, lightweight speaker to reproduce deep, full sound.
Note: For best bass response, the back of the speaker should be placed near a wall, but not directly against a wall. Bass response decreases as the speaker is moved away from a wall. Do not lay the speaker on its back. Sound is emitted from both the front and rear of the unit.
Aluminum Construction: The Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker features a single-piece aluminum cabinet finished in silver with a black mesh grille that is both attractive and durable.
Top-Panel Controls: The SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker features simple-to-use top-panel buttons (Power/Volume/Mute/Bluetooth/Aux). You will control all playback functions of your music from your connected Bluetooth mobile device.
Aux Input: The SoundLink Mini II has a side-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting a external portable audio source other than your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Rechargeable Battery: The SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker is powered by a built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. A fully charged battery gives you up to ten hours of continuous playing time in most situations. The included charging cradle, USB/AC power adapter, and 40" microUSB-to-USB charging cable recharges the battery and serves as a convenient home base for the speaker, and it lets you play while it charges. An empty battery usually takes three hours to charge. The battery light shows green when the battery is charged between 70-100%. Yellow indicates a charge between 20-70%. And red means the battery is less than 20% charged.
Note: If a connected device stops playing audio for 30 minutes, the speaker automatically turns off to conserve battery power.
AC Power Adapter: You can also plug the included USB/AC power adapter directly into the SoundLink Mini II's microUSB port using the included microUSB-to-USB cable to power the Bluetooth speaker by standard household current.
- Input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz, 300mA
- Output: 5VDC, 1600mA
Firmware/Software Updates The unit's microUSB port is also designed for downloadable software updates that may be available in the future. By registering this product, you will automatically be notified of any necessary updates.
Optional Bose Accessories: You can add a soft cover (018SLMCRVB, sold separately) to the speaker; available in a variety of colors. You can also purchase a convenient travel bag (018SLMTBBK, sold separately).
The Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker II replaces these items
- for smartphones and other devices with built-in Bluetooth®
- included charging cradle makes it ready to grab and go
- rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 hours
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
17 questions already asked