About the Clarion CMR-L1
Make the lights dance
Make the lights dance
This compact remote control makes it easy to get the look you like with your RGB LED-equipped Clarion marine speakers and subs. Use it to choose from 20 brilliant colors, or change things up with 20 dynamic modes, 10 speed levels, and 8 brightness levels. It's the ideal way to make your boat's lighted speakers match your music or your mood.
Note: This remote is not water resistant and should not be directly exposed to water or spray.
- 20 fixed colors
- 20 dynamic modes
- 10 speed levels
- 8 brightness levels
- 7 preset colors
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 92810
What's in the box:
- RF Remote control (installed CR2025 battery)
- RGB Controller w/ attached 8" power/ground wires and 4.5" RGB output wires
- 7" RGB harness
- Operating instructions
More details on the Clarion CMR-L1
Overview: The Clarion CMR-L1 RGB Lighting Controller lets you wirelessly control the RGB LED lighting on your RGB enabled marine speakers (sold separately). The included controller module features Red, Green, and Blue output connections that can provide up to 2 amps of output current for powering your RGB speakers. The control module measures 0.50" x 2.00" x 0.23", making it compact enough to be easily tucked away inside a dash or console.
Note: The lighting controller and remote control are not water resistant and should not be directly exposed to water or spray.
Remote Control: The Clarion CMR-L1 includes a hand-held wireless RF remote control for operating the system. Operating on the 433.92MHz frequency range, the remote lets you control your RGB lighting without having to be in line-of-sight, like with IR remote controls. The remote control operates on a CR2025 battery (included) and has an approximate operating range of up to 49.2' (15m). Remote control functions include:
- Power: Turns RGB LED lighting On/Off.
- Demo: Turns the Demo mode On/Off.
- Dynamic Mode (Up/Down): Cycles through 20 predefined dynamic lighting patterns.
- Brightness (+/-): Changes the Brightness level up or down.
- Speed (+/-): Changes the Speed of a selected Dynamic Mode pattern.
- Fixed Color (Up/Down): Lets you select from 20 static color options.
- Preset Color: Individual buttons let you quickly select one of 7 preset color options - White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Aqua, and Pink.
Wiring: The CMR-L1 RGB LED controller includes two 20-gauge Power and Ground wires for connecting to the craft's electrical system (10-15VDC). A 10A fuse (sold separately) should be placed inline on the power wire approximately 18" from the battery or terminal block connection. Four output wires include a Yellow (+12VDC) along with Red, Green, and Blue providing a negative (-) ground for each color.
- Input Voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Total Output Current: 2A (Maximum)
- Remote Control Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Range: Up to 15m (approximately 49.2 ft.)
- Operating Temperature: -4˚F to 158˚F
- Remote Control Battery Type: CR2025 (included)
- IP Rating: None
2 questions already asked