About the Audio-Technica LP120XBT-USB
A versatile budget turntable
A versatile budget turntable
The Audio-Technica LP-120XBT-USB turntable offers a great deal of versatility at a wallet-friendly price. It has built-in Bluetooth that allows you to play records wirelessly through compatible speakers, receivers, and similar components. And you can connect its USB output to your Mac® or PC to digitize your albums, so they can travel with you in your smartphone. (Free 3rd-party Audacity software recommended.)
The 'table features a high-torque direct-drive motor that gets any record — 33-1/3, 45, or 78 rpm — up to speed in a hurry. Adjustable pitch control lets you change the platter speed ±10%, and a pop-up light on the stylus helps you find your groove in a darkened room. The included detachable dust cover helps keep your 'table clean when you're not using it.
- USB output lets you create digital audio files from vinyl records
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software for digitizing records is a free download
- built-in Bluetooth® lets you connect to compatible speakers and components
- supports high-quality aptX audio for better sound with compatible devices
- built-in switchable phono preamp
- high-torque DC servo direct-drive motor for fast starting
- electronic braking system
- selectable speed: 33-1/3, 45, or 78 rpm
- 78 rpm playback of some older pressings requires Audio-Technica VM670SP or similar stylus (stylus not included)
- balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- universal headshell with pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT-VM95E moving magnet phono cartridge
- variable pitch control with quartz-controlled pitch lock
- stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- removable plug-type stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with anti-slip mat
- grounding lug eliminates ground hum
- USB cable for transferring audio to your computer
- stereo RCA cable (male-to-male) with ground wire
- 45 RPM spindle adapter
- counterweight for accurate tonearm tracking
- felt mat
- removable hinged dust cover
- power cable
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-13/16"W x 5-5/8"H x 13-7/8"D
- weight: 17.6 lbs. (with dust cover removed)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-LP120XBT-USB-BK
What's in the box:
- Turntable (tone-arm installed)
- Headshell w/ catridge installed
- Felt mat
- 45 RPM adapter
- Stylus target light
- AC power adapter (attached 57" DC cord)
- AC power connector
- 6.5' USB-B to USB-A cable
- 40" Stereo RCA cable
- Dust cover
- 2 Dust cover hinges
- Quick Start Guide
- Caution Guide
More details on the Audio-Technica LP120XBT-USB
Direct-drive Motor w/ 3 Speeds: The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB is a professional stereo turntable that features a high-torque, direct-drive motor for quick start-ups. The AT-LP120XBT-USB turntable supports 33-1/3, 45 (adapter included), & 78 RPM records require an additional cartridge that is not included and sold separately (see Accessories Tab).
Die-Cast Aluminum Platter: The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB turntable employs a professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with a slip mat. The Stroboscopic platter provides a speed indicator.
Balanced Tone Arm & MM Cartridge: The Audio-Technica turntable features a Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest. You will need to install the included Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Dual Magnet MM phono cartridge which features 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus and 1/2" mount universal headshell (AT-HS6). A popup stylus target light is used for easier cueing in low light.
Built-In Switchable Phono Preamp w/ Stereo RCA Outputs: A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated Phono MM input. The turntable features stereo RCA outputs and comes with a 40" stereo RCA cable.
Built-In Bluetooth 5.0: In addition to a wired stereo RCA output, the Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). You'll be able to wirelessly pair the turntable with a Bluetooth-enabled speaker, headphone, or home audio receiver. In addition to Bluetooth's standard SBC codec, the AT-LP120XBT-USB offers support for Qualcomm's aptX code for higher quality and higher fidelity wireless audio playback that is close to "CD-quality" (16-bit/44.1kHz).
- To enjoy high-quality aptX, your Bluetooth-enabled speaker, headphone or home audio receiver will also need to support aptX. Otherwise, Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from the turntable will be limited to SBC.
- The AT-LP120XBT-USB turntable can be paired paired with up to eight playback devices, but only one playback device (headphone, speaker, receiver) can be connected and used at a time.
- The turntable has a wireless Bluetooth range of approximatley 33' (10m).
Note: You cannot use the wired Stereo RCA outputs and the wireless Bluetooth 5.0 output at the same time.
USB-B Out for Vinyl Recording: The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB turntable features a USB-B output, comes with a 6.5' USB cable, and supports downloadable Audacity recording software that allows you to convert your vinyl records to digital audio files. You will need to plug the turntable into your laptop or computer via USB and install the downloadable Audacity recording software. The Audacity software is compatible with both PC (7 or above) & Mac (OS X 10.7 or above). Your vinyl records can be downloaded and recorded to your laptop or computer at CD-quality (16-bit/44.1 or 48kHz).
Note: Other third-party recording software packages are also compatible with this turntable.
Pitch Control: The turntable incorporates variable pitch control with quartz speed lock. The selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control offer +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges.
Dust Cover: The Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB turntable comes with a removable hinged dust cover.
8 questions already asked