About the Polk Audio React Sound Bar
Slim and powerful
Built-in Alexa voice control makes the Polk React Sound Bar easy to use and lets you add it to a wireless multi-room audio system.
Slim and powerful
The Polk React sound bar delivers roomy, detailed sound from a low-profile design that easily fits under most TVs. Built-in Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding lets this two-channel bar deliver virtual surround sound effects. This means you can enjoy compelling 3D sound without filling your house with speakers and running wire across the room.
Don't miss the quiet moments
Quiet conversations can sometimes get lost in the mix of a movie or game's soundtrack. We've all strained our ears at some point to catch important lines. Polk's Voice Adjust technology lets you quickly adjust voice levels to make sure you're consistently getting clear, intelligible dialogue.
With Alexa built-in, you can control the sound bar using only your voice. Turn the volume up or down, change sound modes, and access streaming services like Amazon Music to play your favorite tunes. You can also ask Alexa to check the weather or snag recipes while you're cooking. If you set your phone up with the Alexa app and sync your contacts, you can even make calls and send messages through the sound bar.
Built-in Alexa gives you more than just voice control. It also lets you makes this sound bar part of a wireless multi-room sound system, using additional Alexa devices (sold separately). You can group multiple Alexa devices to play the same music together. Or have each device play something else entirely in different parts of your house. Want to rock out to Metallica's "One" while you're working out in the garage, but the kids want to jam to "Can't Stop the Feeling" in the living room? No problem.
Easy to control
If you prefer hands-on to voice control, you can do that too. The sound bar includes a remote, but is also compatible with the vast majority of TV remotes currently on the market. No scrambling for the right remote — you can just use the one already in your hands.
The bar's preset sound modes also help you make quick adjustments with the press of a button. There's a preset for movies, music, and watching TV at night when the kids are down for the count.
Add deep bass
Get more bass impact when you add the optional Polk React Subwoofer (sold separately). It connects wirelessly to the sound bar for easy placement and set up. Designed to complement the React Sound Bar, this sub helps bring the rumble to your favorite movies and games.
- 2-channel sound bar delivers virtual surround sound
- built-in Amazon Alexa lets you control the sound bar with your voice
- control the volume, sound mode, and source selection
- control compatible music streaming services like Amazon Music, plus compatible smart home devices
- verify your phone and sync your contacts with the Alexa app to make calls and send messages with your sound bar
- Amazon multi-room music lets you group multiple Alexa devices to play the same music together or different songs on each device
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding
- Polk Voice Adjust technology for crystal-clear dialogue
- built-in Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- built-in speaker-array:
- two 3-3/4" x 2-11/16" midrange drivers
- two 1" tweeters
- two 4-5/16" x 3-15/16" passive radiators
- add the optional wireless Polk React subwoofer for deep, powerful bass (sold separately)
- add the optional wireless Polk SR2 surround speakers for true surround sound (sold separately)
General info and included accessories:
- 1 HDMI port
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- includes 6.5-foot high-speed HDMI cable
- 1 optical digital audio input
- includes 6-foot optical digital audio cable
- 1 USB input (for firmware updates)
- includes remote control
- wall-mountable with keyhole slots
- 34-1/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 4-13/16"D
- weight: 6.39 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years (speakers); 1 year (amplifier)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300045-01-00-101
More details on the Polk Audio React Sound Bar
Features & specs
|Number Of Channels||2.0|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||---|
|HDMI ARC Input||Yes|
|HDMI eARC Input||No|
|3.5mm Stereo Analog Inputs||---|
|RCA Stereo Analog Inputs||---|
|USB Type-A Input||No|
|System Frequency Response||---|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||---|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||---|
|HDMI Video Pass-through Resolution||---|
|HDR Video Compatible||---|
|Voice Control||Alexa built-in|
|Control by App||---|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Learns TV Remote||---|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Built-in 4.2|
|Files on Your Network||No|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Version||---|
|Mounting Bracket Included||---|
|Sound Bar Size (inches)||34-1/16H x 32W x 4-13/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||6.39 lbs|
|Subwoofer Size (inches)||---|
|Subwoofer Weight||Not Given|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|