About the Antenna Adapter
This adapter lets you connect an aftermarket receiver to the factory antenna cable. Installation note: A blue wire is attached to the antenna adapter. When installing the adapter, the blue wire should be connected to the antenna turn-on lead of your new car stereo. Please check the stereo's manual for more information. Warranty: 60 days.
If you are installing an FM modulator, you will need this antenna adapter, plus 12040EU20.
Includes Crutchfield's 60-Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
More details on the Antenna Adapter
Compatibility: This antenna adapter allows you to convert the connection for an amplified antenna in selected Volkswagens, Audis, and other European-made vehicles to a standard Motorola (Universal) connection. The adapter works with 2002 and up Volkswagen, Audi, Mini, and other European factory amplified antenna connectors with the mini-style plug and power connection. Please check the Crutchfield Vehicle Selector for compatibility with your vehicle.
For FM Modulators: If you are installing an FM modulator, you will need this antenna adapter, plus 12040EU20.
- Male Motorola (Universal) Plug: Length= 2"
- European Mini-Style Antenna Connector: Length= 0.492", Width= 0.472", Height= 0.437"
- Coax Cable Length: 12.75"
- In-line Power Module: Length=2.89:, Diameter=1" foam uncompressed / 0.685" foam compressed
- Blue Power Wire: 13" from module to metal connector
7 questions already asked