About the Ford/Mercury/GM Antenna
Have a broken antenna? You're in the right place. Did your radio reception (particularly on the AM band) go bad all of a sudden? Your antenna may be the culprit.
The mast on this factory-replacment model is detachable, allowing you to remove it if you need to. Warranty: 30 days.
What's in the box:
- Antenna base with a threaded height adjustment nut and attached 56" cable terminating in a male Motorola plug
- 31" detachable mast
- Cover plate with rubber gasket
- Retaining nut
- Under-fender retention bracket
- Allen wrench
More details on the Ford/Mercury/GM Antenna
Compatibility: The package states this antenna works with the following vehicles, but please use the Vehicle Selector to verify compatibility:
- Ford Taurus/Mercury Sable 1986-UP
- Chevrolet Beretta 1987-UP
- Corsica 1987-UP
1 question already asked