About the Honda Motorized Antenna
Have a broken antenna? You're in the right place. Did your radio reception (particularly on the AM band) go bad all of a sudden? Your antenna may be the culprit.
This factory-replacement model features a five section retractable design and includes everything you need to replace the motorized antenna in your 1994-97 Honda. All wires and cables connect at the antenna, so you can splice into the factory wiring at that location.
Includes Crutchfield's 60-day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this model is compatible with your vehicle.
What's in the box:
- Motorized antenna with relay
- 5' Antenna extension cable
- 80" Power/Trigger wire extension
- 15" Drain tube
- Mounting bracket
- 3 Machine screws
- 2 Flat washers
- 2 Split lock washers
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish)
More details on the Honda Motorized Antenna
- Grommet on the antenna cable/wire extension fits a 5/8" diameter hole
- Antenna cable attaches to a male Motorola connector on the antenna
- The 80" power/trigger wire extension connects at the antenna with female bullet connectors and has male quick slide connectors on the other end (approximately 1/4" wide)
- The mounting angle is fixed (at approximately 45°) and no angle adapters are included
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked