About the Metra 99-3018 Dash and Wiring Kit
You bought a 2008-15 Cadillac CTS — great car, but its console makes it impossible to upgrade the factory radio. Metra's integration adapter allows you to install an aftermarket single- (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) stereo in the Cadillac's dash panel, while maintaining all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning controls. The adapter also retains OnStar, the factory amp, Bluetooth®, and the aux input.
The adapter is a perfect match for the color, texture, and contours of your Cadillac dash.
The package includes a harness that plugs directly from your Cadillac into the Axxess ASWC adapter (not included), allowing you to retain your steering wheel audio controls with a new car stereo.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this kit is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Radio harness
- Front speaker harness
- Radio trim-panel
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Large screws
- 8 Small screws
- 2 Plastic washers
- 2 Metal clips
- 2 Copper threaded inserts
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Metra 99-3018 Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra Turbo Kit (99-3018) is designed specifically for the 2008-2015 Cadillac CTS (both amplified and non-amplified factory systems). The 99-3018 allows you to replace your factory radio with an aftermarket stereo and retain important factory functions, which otherwise would be lost.
Single- or Double-DIN Dash Kit: The installation kit will fit most single-DIN or Double-DIN aftermarket head units (a pocket is included for Single-DIN installations. The kit features high-grade ABS plastic and is contoured to match your vehicle's factory dashboard color and texture.
Radio Replacement Module: The included radio replacement interface module allows the replacement of the factory radio in your 2008-2015 Cadillac CTS with an aftermarket head unit. This interface module allows you to retain factory features such as the factory amplifier, OnStar, steering wheel control (optional interface required), warning chimes, and factory Aux input. The interface module also provides data bus driven outputs for retained accessory power (RAP) and accessory power (+12V/10A). In addition, the interface includes navigation outputs like vehicle speed sensor (VSS), reverse trigger, and parking brake to make installation easier.
- Factory Amplifier: You'll be able to retain your vehicle's factory amplifier (if equipped) with the ability to balance and fade from your new aftermarket stereo. This interface is also compatible with vehicles that are not equipped with factory amplified systems.
- OnStar & Bluetooth Compatible: The 99-3018 is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system, along with Bluetooth, that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit.
- Retained Accessory Power (RAP) & Warning Chimes: The ignition power source of many vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the RAP (retained accessory power). The 99-3018 is designed to retain this feature, along with warning chimes.
- Aux Input: To retain the vehicle's factory Aux input, your aftermarket head unit must have a rear-panel Aux input (male mini-to-female stereo RCA adapter may be required, sold separately).
- Optional Steering Wheel Control Interface: The included wiring harness features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's OEM steering wheel controls via the optional Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (item number 120ASWC1, sold separately).
- Navigation Outputs: The 99-3018 provides a VSS (vehicle speed sense), Parking Brake, Mute, and a Reverse Gear output to make installing an aftermarket Navigation radio simpler and less time consuming.
Aftermarket Radio Connection: The Metra Turbo Kit (99-3018) features the following hardwire connections to your aftermarket head unit and factory system.
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Orange/white||Illumination Output (+)|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
|Green/purple||Reverse Output (+)|
|Blue/pink||VSS (vehicle speed sense)|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked