About the Axxess AX-ANR1000
Eliminate the buzz
Sometimes a dash gets so crowded with electronic equipment and controls that any audio installation picks up unwanted noises and interference. Axxess's AX-ANR1000 electronic noise suppressor will remove noise introduced into your car stereo's power wiring. Its simple in-line connection and small size let you install it behind your receiver where it's needed.
- in-line power noise filter
- connects in-line on a receiver's power wire and to ground
- handles up to 35 watts
- dimensions: 3-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H x 1-15/16"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-ANR1000
What's in the box:
- Electronic inline power noise filter
- Instruction Sheet
More details on the Axxess AX-ANR1000
Electronic Noise Suppressor: This Electronic Noise Suppression Filter (AX-ANR1000) by Axxess Integrate is designed to actively cleanse noises generated by sources such as generators, alternators and inducted radio frequencies from the positive voltage line in mobile audio systems. Handles up to 35 watts (see Note below!).
- Green wire is the power input
- Red wire is the output to the source
- Black wire is ground
Note: Stickers on the unit and the back of the packaging may incorrectly state the filter can handle up to 35 Amps, instead of 35 Watts.
2 questions already asked