About the Axxess AX-HYKIA2-SWC Wiring Interface
Keep your car's factory features
Keep your car's factory features
You want to install a new car stereo, but you don't want to lose the useful features built into your Hyundai's factory radio. The Axxess AX-HYKIA1-SWC interface gives you the ability to connect your new radio to the existing wiring in your compatible vehicle and still retain your steering wheel audio controls, the Blue Link system (if present), your aux input, and the factory backup camera. With the AX-HYKIA-SPDIF adapter (not included), you can also retain the use of your factory amplifier.
Versatility and compatibility
The AX-HYKIA1-SWC gives you a built-in steering wheel control interface using Axxess' ASWC-1 auto-detect technology. And if you're installing a new navigation receiver, this adapter also includes the parking brake, reverse, and Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) outputs you'll need.
- connect a new car stereo and keep factory functions
- retains steering wheel audio controls, factory backup camera, and Hyundai Blue Link system
- retains Hyundai aux input (new radio must have a rear aux input)
- works with amplified or non-amplified systems
- retains the factory amplifier with AX-HYKIA-SPDIF adapter (not included)
- provides parking brake, VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor), and reverse output connections for navigation receiver installations
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-HYKIA2-SWC
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- AX-HYBL-25 harness
- LD-2NAVAMP harness
- LD-SWC-F3.5 harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Axxess AX-HYKIA2-SWC Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC lets you replace the factory radio in select 2013-up Hyundai Veloster vehicles with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features.
|Hyundai||Veloster (without factory navigation||2016|
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC retains the following factory features in your vehicle after you have replaced the stock radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC is designed for vehicles with or without amplified factory audio systems. However, vehicles with an amplified factory audio system, will also require the AX-HYKIA-SPDIF (sold separately).
- BlueLink: The AX-HYKIA2-SWC retains your vehicle's factory onboard BlueLink telematics and infotainment system (if equipped).
- Steering Wheel Controls: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC offers built-in SWC letting you retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls (no additional adapter required). Your aftermarket radio must be steering wheel control ready.
- Factory Aux: The AX-HYKIA2-SWC allows you to keep the vehicle's factory Aux input by using your aftermarket head unit's rear-panel Aux input.
- Factory Backup Camera: If your aftermarket stereo is equipped with a composite video camera input, the AX-HYIKA2-SWC will let you retain your vehicle's stock backup camera.
- RAP (Retained Accessory Power): The AX-HYKIA2-SWC is compatible with your vehicle's RAP (Retained Accessory Power) feature, which keeps the radio on until on of the doors is opened.
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC provides a 12V/10A accessory output and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- 12V/10A Accessory Output: Since there is no 12V accessory wire in the vehicle's factory harness, the AX-HYKIA2-SWC is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output to your new aftermarket stereo, preventing you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column.
- Navigation Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-HYKIA2-SWC provides navigation outputs (VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse) to help ease the installation process of an aftermarket navigation stereo.
The Axxess AX-HYKIA2-SWC Wiring Interface replaces these items
- provides navigation outputs
- used with SPIDIF amplified systems
- plug-in connection for ASWC-1 steering control adapter harness
1 question already asked