About the Axxess AX-BM90122 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2006-13 BMW, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' AX-BM90122 interface retains your steering wheel audio controls, along with your BMW's factory M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier and your subwoofer (if present). It retains your phone buttons, and your date, time, and temperature display. It also provides an accessory power connection, as well as providing the navigation connections (including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake) that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS.
- retains steering wheel audio controls and factory amplifier (and sub)
- fader control is not retained
- retains date, time, and temperature display
- retains 12-volt accessory output, retained accessory power (R.A.P.), and phone buttons
- provides accessory power connection and navigation outputs (reverse, speed pulse, parking brake)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-BM90122
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Amplifier interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module (ASWC-1)
- Radio replacement interface harness (attached inline fuse holder with 15A fuse)
- Steering wheel control harness
- LD-SWC-F3.5 harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Axxess AX-BM90122 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The AX-BM90122 radio replacement interface module from Axxess Integrate allows you to replace the factory radio in select 2004-2013 BMW vehicles featuring a stock M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with an aftermarket head unit while retaining important factory features.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM90122 retains the following OEM features in your vehicle after you have replaced your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier & Audio Level Adjustments: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM90122 retains the vehicle's factory M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with balance control. Fader control is not supported.
- Steering Wheel Controls: If your aftermarket head unit is steering wheel control ready, the included ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module and harness allow you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls.
- Factory Display: The AX-BM90122 also retains factory display of date, time, and temperature.
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power): The AX-BM90122 retains the R.A.P. function in your vehicle. R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) supplies power to the radio after the ignition is shut off until one of the front doors are opened.
- Warning Chimes: In addition, the AX-BM90122 will retain factory warning chimes when present in the vehicle.
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-BM90122 provides a 12V/10A accessory output, illumination output, and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- Accessory (12V/10A): Because there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness of your vehicle, the AX-BM90122 provides a 12-volt, 10-amp switched accessory output. This prevents you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing your aftermarket stereo.
- Illumination Output: The AX-BM90122 also has an illumination output if your new aftermarket head unit has an illumination wire.
- Navigation: The AX-BM90122 provides essential wires required for aftermarket radios that have navigation. VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), Reverse, and Parking Brake wires are provided. This helps to cut down the installation time, since the installer does not have to look for or tap into these wires in the vehicle.