About the Metra ISOPK Screw Pack
Some car stereo installations require you to screw brackets into the sides of the radio, so you can secure the radio inside of your vehicle's dash. This is called an ISO-DIN installation. Some stereos don't include the necessary screws for this type of installation. That's where Metra's ISOPK screw pack comes in handy.
You get eight screws that enable you to secure the bracket to the steel chassis of the car stereo without damaging the electronics inside your radio. The pack includes four 10-24 x 3/8" and four 10 x 3/8" flat head screws. Warranty: 60 days.
- screw package for ISO-DIN installation
- includes four 10-24 x 3/8" and four 10 x 3/8" flat head screws
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOPK
What's in the box:
- Four 10-24 x 3/8" ISO-mount machine screws
- Four #10 x 3/8" ISO-mount machine screws
More details on the Metra ISOPK Screw Pack
2 questions already asked