About the Axxess LC-GMRC-05 Interface
You want to replace your factory radio, but you'll lose the warning chimes that help keep you safe. There's a remedy for this; the LC-GMRC-05 wiring interface by Axxess retains your GM vehicle's warning chimes, provides 12-volt accessory power, and keeps your Retained Accessory Power (RAP) feature. The interface works with non-amplified systems or when bypassing an amplified system.
Note: If your vehicle has OnStar, it will be lost.
- provides accessory power (12-volt, 10-amp)
- retains R.A.P (retained accessory power)
- used in both amplified and non-amplified sound systems
- retains all warning chimes through onboard speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LC-GMRC-05
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface
- Wiring harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Axxess LC-GMRC-05 Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Axxess Integrate LC-GMRC-05 is designed for use in select Chevrolet & Pontiac vehicles with amplified or non-amplified factory audio systems.
Retained Features: The LC-GMRC-05 provides +12V/10A accessory output, retains warning chimes, and retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power).
- +12V/10A Accessory Output: In many Chevrolet vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The LC-GMRC-05 is designed to provide a 12V/10A switched accessory output (red wire).
- Warning Chimes: The LC-GMRC-05 retains factory warning chimes through onboard speaker.
- Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of most Chevrolet vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The LC-GMRC-05 is designed to retain this feature.
Note: The LC-GMRC-05 does not retain OnStar.
Wiring Harness: The wiring harness has a black 12-pin connector on one end and a blue 24-pin molex connector on the other end. The 12-pin connector plugs into the LC-GMRC-05, while the 24-pin molex connector interfaces with the existing factory plug. The included wiring harness also includes 12 bare wires that will need to be hardwired to your new aftermarket radio's harness.
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Blue/pink||Vehicle Speed Sense|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?