About the T-SPEC V8 Mini-ANL Fuses
Meet Dave Delamere
Wordsmith for mobile electronics, Demo Days dude, and a generally swell guy.
During my 16 years as a Crutchfield Advisor, I helped thousands of customers pick out the right gear for their applications. I quickly learned what kinds of problems they want to solve and what they need to know to get there.
In 2013, I joined the Creative team as a writer for our mobile audio categories. I still pull on those countless hours of conversations with our customers when I'm researching new products.
A few years ago, I began our in-house "Demo Days" project where I regularly set up product demos. These demos give our Advisors even more opportunities to see, hear, and touch many of the home and car audio products we sell. In fact, I often call upon Advisors to help assemble these demos, to add to their real-world installation experience with the gear.
I've always enjoyed playing with electronics and stereo gear — from setting up a stereo system for the after-prom party, to solving some of the A/V issues in our family's home. It never occurred to me that I'd be lucky enough to keep on doing it for a living.
More about Dave
- Started at Crutchfield in 1997
- Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning about the ins and outs of our various products
- Attends dozens of vendor training events each year
- Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of car audio and pro audio product presentations
- Is one of our installation experts with hundreds of hours of experience installing car audio systems and setting up home audio/video gear
More from Dave Delamere
Protect your vehicle with a fuse
Protect your electrical system and ensure excellent current flow for your audio system with T-SPEC's nickel-plated mini-ANL fuses. The package includes two fuses. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Two nickel-plated 60A Mini-ANL fuses
More details on the T-SPEC V8 Mini-ANL Fuses
Overview: This package contains two T-Spec v8-series, 60A Mini-ANL fuses that can be used in T-Spec distribution blocks, or any device that requires a Mini-ANL fuse. The fuses are nickel-plated.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?