About the Axxess AX-PO90052 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2005-09 Porsche, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Axxess' AX-PO90052 interface retains the steering wheel audio controls, along with the Porsche M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier. It also provides a 12-volt accessory output and maintains your retained accessory power (R.A.P.) feature, as well as providing the navigation connections (reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake) that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS.
- retains steering wheel audio controls and factory amplifier
- maintains retained accessory power (R.A.P.) and warning chimes
- provides 12-volt accessory output (not present in factory harness)
- provides navigation connections (reverse, speed pulse, parking brake)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AX-PO90052
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Amplifier interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module (ASWC-1)
- CTS-P005.2M wiring harness
- Steering wheel control harness
- LD-SWC-F3.5 harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Axxess AX-PO90052 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The AX-PO90052 radio replacement interface module from Axxess Integrate allows you to replace the factory radio in select 2004-2009 Porsche vehicles featuring a stock M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate AX-PO90052 retains the following OEM features in your vehicle after you have replaced your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Factory Amplifier: The Axxess Integrate AX-PO90052 retains the vehicle's stock M.O.S.T. 25 amplifier with balance control. Fader control is not supported.
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power): The AX-PO90052 retains the R.A.P. function in your vehicle. R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) supplies power to the radio after the ignition is shut off until one of the front doors are opened.
- Warning Chimes: The AX-PO90052 will also retain factory warning chimes when present in your vehicle.
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls: If your aftermarket head unit is steering wheel control ready, the included ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface module and harness allow you to retain your vehicle's factory steering wheel audio controls.
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate AX-PO90052 provides a 12V/10A accessory output, illumination output, and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- Accessory (12V/10A): Because there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness of your vehicle, the AX-PO90052 provides a 12-volt, 10-amp switched accessory output. This prevents you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing your aftermarket stereo.
- Illumination Output: The AX-PO90052 also has an illumination output if your new aftermarket head unit has an illumination wire.
- Navigation: The AX-PO90052 provides essential wires required for aftermarket radios that have navigation. VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), Reverse, and Parking Brake wires are provided. This helps to cut down the installation time, since the installer does not have to look for or tap into these wires in the vehicle.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked