About the Bojo Trim Panel Tools
A professional installer assembled this kit of pry tools you'll need to complete almost any automotive project that involves the removal of doors, panels, and trim. Bojo made these pry tools from strong glass-infused nylon, with a non-marring surface that's friendly to your delicate interior or exterior finish. The ergonomically designed handles and specialized tips help you work smarter and safer even in tight and difficult-to-maneuver places.
- glass-infused nylon tools greatly reduce the chance of harming your interior or exterior
- 3-piece kit includes:
- general thin tip pry tool
- forked and angled wide pry tool
- forked flat pry tool
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ATH-CR3-NGL
What's in the box:
- Plastic narrow wedge tool
- Plastic flat pry bar tool
- Plastic angled pry bar tool
I am so glad I ordered this with my purchase - of value, a must have and greatly assist with removing door and dashboard panels without scratching or damaging surfaces.
Shondel from Plantation, FL
Do the tools come with a set of instructions?
No. See my review.
More details on the Bojo Trim Panel Tools
Overview: Bojo Tools are a series of engineered, damage reducing tools. The Bojo Pry & Wedge Tool set can be used on automotive interior and exterior moldings and panels. Bojo's Pry & Wedge Tools are sturdy and yet will greatly reduce the chance of scratching most plastics or paint finishes. The Bojo Pry & Wedge Tool set is also ideal for other automotive applications such as stereo/alarm installation, glass, and body shop applications. This 3-piece kit includes the following:
- Plastic Narrow Wedge Tool
- Plastic Flat Pry Bar Tool
- Plastic Angled Pry Bar Tool