About the Pioneer CDRB10
The Pioneer CDRB10 adapter allows you to connect any auxiliary source (cassette, MP3, Minidisc, etc.) with RCA outputs to your Pioneer changer-controlling receiver (with IP-Bus input). The CDRB10 accepts an RCA patch cable from your auxiliary source and connects to the changer input on the Pioneer receiver. The auxiliary source must have an output voltage of 1 volt (or less), or a volume control to adjust output level.
Important Note: When the CDRB10 is hooked up to the IP-Bus input, a Pioneer changer cannot be connected to the receiver.
- converts Pioneer IP-Bus changer input into a stereo RCA auxiliary input
- auxiliary source must have a volume control or an output voltage of 1 volt or less
- length: 20"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CD-RB10
What's in the box:
- Female RCA to blue IP-Bus adapter
More details on the Pioneer CDRB10
Compatibility: This adapter allows you to input line level audio signals to any Pioneer head unit with an IP-Bus connection (P-series CD changer input), except the KEH-P1010. Also, the adapter can be used to send line level audio signals from the tuner included with the Pioneer GEX-FM903XM FM modulated XM Satellite Radio package (item 130FM903XM) to any brand of head unit with an AUX input.
- When this item is connected to the IP-Bus connection of a Pioneer head unit, a CD changer cannot be connected to the head unit. If you want to add RCA inputs and retain the ability to connect and control a CD changer, use item 130CDRB20, instead of this item.
- When connected to the IP-Bus connection of a Pioneer head unit, the device connected to the RCA ins must have an output voltage of 1 volt or less, or it must have a volume control so its output can be lowered. If the signal voltage is higher than 1 volt, the unit will distort and/or be damaged.
- When connected to the IP-Bus output of the GEX-FM903XM XM Satellite Tuner, you'll still need to use the wired remote/display to control the tuner.
- This adapter has female RCA connections, so, depending on the jack(s) found on the device being connected to this adapter, an RCA-to-RCA or RCA-to-mini-jack patch cable will be needed.
1 question already asked