About the Pioneer TS-A4676R
Pioneer's pumped-up TS-A Series gives you a powerful speaker solution with a friendly price tag so that you don't go over budget building a whole system. Pair these TS-A4676R 4"x6" 3-way speakers with a new car stereo for a refreshing sonic upgrade, or go all the way and power them with an outboard amp. Either way, these Pioneers will handle up to 30 watts RMS, so you'll have a high ceiling for cranking your jams.
Listen with authority
The 3-way speakers deliver a satisfying punch, thanks to a woofer cone made of reinforced mica for rigidity and responsiveness. Pioneer adds an extra midrange driver so you get the most out of chunky guitar riffs, powerful drums, and distinct bass lines that otherwise would remain hidden when listening on sub-par speakers. Pioneer's dome tweeter adds in all the high-frequency details that make music exciting.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- 4"x6" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- multilayer mica-matrix woofer with rubber-coated cloth surround
- 1-5/8" paper cone midrange
- 3/8" PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) dome tweeter
- power range: 5-30 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-42,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TS-A4676R
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Plastic standard 4x6 adapter rings
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight M3 x 4mm Machine screws
- 8 M3 Nuts
- 8 Flat washers
- Warranty information
- Specifications and installation instructions on box
More details on the Pioneer TS-A4676R
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/8" Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Multilayer mica-matrix|
|Woofer Surround||Rubber-coated cloth|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||88|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||35 - 42k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||30|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||200|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 13/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.31|
Woofers: The multi-layer mica matrix cone was developed to provide an extra light, yet rigid diaphragm to reproduce full, rich sound.
Midrange: Each speaker has a 1-5/8" paper cone midrange with a 0.7 ounce magnet.
Tweeters: Each speaker uses a 3/8" dome tweeter made from PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) film for crisp, clear highs.
The Pioneer TS-A4676R replaces these items
2 questions already asked