About the Pioneer TS-WX400DA
Pioneer's TS-WX400DA powered subwoofer brings you deep, powerful bass in a truly compact enclosure. At only 4” tall, this enclosure is designed to fit into those tight spots in your vehicle such as under a front seat, behind a truck seat, or inside a storage compartment. It's an excellent solution that allows you to pump up the bass while saving space.
Power and adjustability
You'll get great bass response from this enclosure's 9-1/2" x 5-1/2" woofer, which is fed 100 watts RMS by the built-in Class D amplifier. The sub's polypropylene cone offers the stiffness needed to resist distortion, while the urethane surround keeps the cone on track. The system's wired remote allows you to adjust your gain, low-pass filter, and phase settings, plus you can choose between two bass settings that let you adjust the speaker's dynamic range and sensitivity. This powered subwoofer gives you deep, powerful bass response and adjustability in an easy-to-stow package.
- compact powered subwoofer
- 9-1/2" x 5-1/2" sub with polypropylene cone and urethane surround
- built-in amplifier: 100 watts RMS (250 watts peak)
- down-firing design for impressive bass from small enclosure
- adjustable low-pass filter (50-125 Hz)
- wired remote controls:
- low-pass filter
- selectable phase control (0°, 180°)
- Bass Mode (Deep/Dynamic)
- frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 100 dB
- dimensions: 11-7/8"W x 4"H x 7-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TS-WX400DA
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer
- Wired remote control with attached 16.25' cable
- 16.5' Power harness w/ inline 10A mini fuse (62" ground lead / 8" RCA input plugs)
- 2 Mounting plates
- 1 Cable strain-relief bar
- Two 3/4" screws
- Two 1/2" screws
- Two 1/4" screws
- 1-1/2" Hook-and-loop fastener pad
- Instruction manual
- Warranty sheet
More details on the Pioneer TS-WX400DA
Features & specs
|Connector Type||10-Pin Molex|
|Woofer Size (inches)||9x5.25|
|Woofer Material||Polypropylene, urethane|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||100 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||250 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Overview: The Pioneer TS-WX400DA is a uniquely compact powered subwoofer designed to be installed in a wide range of applications, including under seats and in small spaces. Its rectangle, down-firing woofer can provide deep, rich bass without taking up a lot of vehicle space.
Class-D Amp: The TS-WX400DA features a Class-D amplifier, giving it high output power while consuming less power than conventional amp designs. This also helps keep the amp running cooler and eliminates the need for large heat sinks. The powered subwoofer generates 100 watts of RMS power, 250 watts peak.
Bass Modes: Two selectable Bass Modes are available for changing the type of bass output. A selector switch on the provided wired remote control allows it to easily be changed while driving, with two Bass Modes available:
- Deep Mode: This mode provides rich, deep bass suitable for Classic Rock, Jazz, Country Music, etc.
- Dynamic Mode: Emphasizes bass frequencies for strong dynamic bass suitable for Hip-Hop, EDM, and Rock.
Wired Remote Control: A wired remote control is provided for making adjustments to the bass from the driver's seat. Controls include:
- Gain (dial): Allows the input signal level to be adjusted.
- Frequency (dial): Allows you to change the frequency cutoff value, with a range from 50Hz to 125Hz.
- Phase (switch): Allows the speaker phase to be changed. Choices include 0˚ and 180˚.
- Bass Mode (switch): Allows selection of either Deep Mode or Dynamic Mode.
Inputs & Controls: All wiring for the TS-WX400DA is done through a single10-pin Molex harness. A 16.5' power wire, with inline fuse, and remote turn-on lead are included for running to the vehicle battery and headunit, along with a shorter ground wire. The input signal can be run either through a pair of RCA jacks or through 2 pairs of speaker wire, for a high-level input. An RJ-45 socket is provided for connecting the included wired remote control. Switches on the powered sub include:
- Input Level: Allows selection of either RCA or SP Line as the input signal type.
- Input Gain:
- High: Used when running an RCA pre-amp signal that's ≥ 4V.
- Nor: Used when running an RCA signal that's less than 4V or when using the speaker-level inputs.
Mounting: The TS-WX400DA includes two mounting brackets for securing the subwoofer to a floor-board, trunk, or seat-back.
- Power: 100 Watts RMS / 250 watts peak
- Driver Size: 9" x 5.25"
- Driver: Injection-molded polypropylene, urethane surround
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 100Hz (Deep and Dynamic settings)
- Sensitivity: 100dB (Deep and Dynamic settings)
- Dimensions: Width - 11.875", Height - 4.0", Depth - 7.875"