About the JL Audio Marine Y-adapter Cable
If you need to split or combine signals in your marine audio system, this JL Audio Y-adapter cable is up to the job. The twisted-pair construction rejects noise from your boat's electrical system, while the pure copper conductors provide excellent signal transfer. The molded connector bodies and machined brass connectors provide protection against corrosion, so your signal stays strong. Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the box:
- 18" Marine Y-adapter (with 2 female RCA connectors on one end a one male RCA connector on other end)
More details on the JL Audio Marine Y-adapter Cable
Marine Y-Adapter: The JL Audio XMD-WHTAICY-1M2F marine series Y-adapter has been engineered specifically to resist the harshness of marine environments. The marine series Y-adapter is fitted with a single male RCA connector on one end and two female RCA connectors on other end.
- Stannum (Tin) plated conductors and connectors engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- Dual twisted-pair cable construction effectively rejects radiated noise to deep audio signals pure and clean.
- Highly flexible, small diameter cable design with polyethylene dielectric for maximum installation flexibility and reliability.
- Overmolded, sealed connector assemblies with integral strain relief system for superior reliability and connection integrity.
Notes: 18" in length.