About the JL Audio M3-10IB-S-GW-4
Great bass on your boat
Great bass on your boat
The M3 Series 10" marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio's commitment to top-quality engineering and sound quality. With marine-grade componentry, durable grilles, and outstanding performance, this sub will be a welcome addition to your boat's audio system.
Built for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, the M3-10IB sports a corrosion-resistant Centrex® polymer basket that surrounds the sub's internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide top performance, while shrugging off the corrosive effects of sun, salt, and moisture. The UV-resistant polymer basket encases and protects the entire structure, plus UV protection ensures that the grilles will stand up to the sun, looking factory-fresh even after years of sun exposure.
Designed for a variety of enclosures
This subwoofer's motor structure allows extended cone movement, so you'll hear bass that's loud and low, yet precise and smooth. The versatile M3-10IB works in sealed enclosures, but it also works well in free-air applications, so you can mount it directly into a bulkhead if there's no space for a box.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- designed for free air applications
- also works in sealed boxes: 2.5 cu ft optimum volume
- power range: 175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/8"
- cutout diameter: 8-7/8"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93530
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer with fixed grille
- Six 1-1/2" Stainless-steel screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Owner's manual
More details on the JL Audio M3-10IB-S-GW-4
Marine Tested: JL Audio's marine speakers are tested in ultraviolet chambers to simulate years of sun exposure, and salt fog chambers to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments.
Materials: The woofer cone is mica-filled injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) with UV inhibitors. The surrounds are synthetic rubber and the woofer uses a marine-grade synthetic fiber spider with a progressive roll design. The basket and grille are UV-resistant polymer; the basket encapsulates the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
Infinite-Baffle Operation: The M3-10IB is optimized for infinite baffle operation so that it can be installed in a variety of locations, without the need for a dedicated enclosure. If a sealed enclosure is used, 2 ft³ is the minimum recommended volume.
The JL Audio M3-10IB-S-GW-4 replaces these items
- injection-moulded polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and white "Sport" grille
- works in sealed boxes and free air applications
2 questions already asked