About the JL Audio SlamPak™ System
JL in your ATV
JL in your ATV
JL Audio applied their proven car audio expertise to the world of ATVs with their SlamPak system for the Polaris Razor. This self-contained system features a pair of 6-1/2" marine drivers and a 10" marine subwoofer, contained in a weatherproof fiberglass enclosure that mounts behind the seats.The enclosure features a separate compartment for each speaker, and also houses JL's powerful, compact XD400/4 amplifier, so there'll be plenty of power driving your speakers. Best of all, the enclosure and speakers are made in the USA.
Easy on, easy off
You can install and remove the SlamPak quickly, thanks to its wiring harness, marine-grade Deutsch® quick-disconnect plugs, and four Polaris Lock-N-Ride quick-release mounting clamps that fit the molded receptacles in the floor of the RZR's bed. But once you hear the sound coming from this compact enclosure, you won't want to take it out. Want to pump up the bass? You can mount the included HD-RLC remote control in the front of the vehicle, where it serves as an easily accessible subwoofer level control.
Note: This package will not fit Polaris RZR XP900 models.
- fiberglass speaker enclosure with separate compartments for each speaker
- two 6-1/2" marine grade coaxial speakers
- 10" M10W5-CG marine grade subwoofer
- XD400/4 amplifier: 75 watts RMS to each speaker, 200 watts to 10" sub
- 4-channel wiring harness includes power, speaker, and signal wiring
- remote level control serves as subwoofer level control
- easy installation/removal
- speakers and enclosure made in the USA
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94459
What's in the box:
- Custom enclosure
- One 10" M10W5-CG-TB marine subwoofer (installed)
- Two MX650-CCX-CG-TB coaxial marine speakers (installed)
- One XD400/4 Four channel amplifier (mounted on enclosure)
- System wiring harness
- HD-RLC Wired remote level control
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
More details on the JL Audio SlamPak™ System
Overview: JL Audio's SLPK-POL-RZR800v2 system is designed to fit select 2008 to 2012 Polaris RZR models. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit. The system includes a custom enclosure housing one 10" M10W5-CG-TB 4Ω marine subwoofer, two MX650-CCX-CG-TB full range marine coaxial speakers, and an XD400/4 four channel amplifier. The enclosure mounts just behind the seats, in the cargo area, using the six included Lock and Ride fasteners. The surface is textured to match the utility bed.
Wiring: The included custom wiring harness is routed from the enclosure to the battery compartment, to the front speakers (if installed), and to the dash. The harness can be easily unplugged from the enclosure, which can then be removed when you need extra space. When front speakers are connected, they are wired in parallel with the rear full range speakers and powered by channels 1 and 2 on the amplifier, supplying 50 watts RMS to each of the four speakers.