About the JL Audio 94623 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Big bass for your Can-Am
Big bass for your Can-Am
When you're off-road in your ATV, you're in your own world...a world full of adventure and wonder, with something new behind each turn in the trail. What's missing from this picture? Great bass! And JL Audio has the answer for you.
Made in the U.S.A.
JL's Stealthbox® gives you maximum bass and maximum concealment from prying eyes. Designed and made specifically for your vehicle in the U.S.A., the fiberglass enclosure is laminated, ground, joined, and finished by hand. Its subwoofer is selected specially for the enclosure, ensuring that you'll get the bass you're looking for.
This Stealthbox enclosure fits select 2015-up Can-Am Commander and Maverick models. It installs behind the glove box under the dash. This Stealthbox includes one 10TW3-D4 subwoofer from JL Audio, wired for 2-ohm mono impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer
- fiberglass enclosure
- contains one 10TW3-D4 10" subwoofer
- installs behind glove box under the dash
- wired for 2-ohm impedance
- 400 watts RMS power handling
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94623
What's in the box:
- Custom subwoofer enclosure
- One 10" 10TW3-D4 Subwoofer (installed)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
More details on the JL Audio 94623 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: Specifically designed for 2015-up Can-Am Commander and Maverick recreational vehicles, the JL Audio SB-CAN-MVCM1/10TW3 Stealthbox tucks behind the glove box, beneath the dash and generates powerful amounts of bass output, while staying out of your way.
StealthBox Construction: Constructed from 100% fiberglass with a rugged, weatherproof finish, this JL Audio Stealthbox includes all the mounting hardware needed for a secure, great sounding installation. Built for those who demand serious sound, this Stealthbox is engineered to deliver outstanding sub-bass performance on all your off-road adventures.
10W3v3 Subwoofer: The SB-CAN-MVCM1/10TW3 Stealthbox houses one of JL Audio's 10W3v3-D4 subwoofers. The 10W3v3 subwoofer features a 10" mineral-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround. The 10W3v3 can handle up to 500 watts (RMS) and 1000 watts (Peak). The 10W3v3 woofer features dual 4-ohm voice coils that are wired in parallel inside the enclosure for a 2-ohm impedance load.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, W3v3 motors remain linear in motor force over a very long range of excursion, and also maintain a highly stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is vastly reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
- Vented Reinforcement Collar (VRC): The Vented Reinforcement Collar is a composite structure that addresses two issues related to reliability. By reinforcing the critical junction between the cone, voice coil and spider, the VRC greatly reduces failures due to glue breakdown or material weaknesses. It does this by greatly increasing adhesive contact area and providing stress relief to the spider material at excursion extremes. the VRC also feature slots that facilitate air flow directly onto the voice coil windings to reduce thermal compression effects and enhances reliability.
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly: The W3v3 features a unique spider, coil and terminal subassembly which is assembled prior to installation in the speaker frame for optimum alignment and glue-joint integrity. The spider is insert-molded into a composite carrier tray which also incorporates the terminal assembly and lead wire strain relief features for enhanced reliability and optimal alignment of parts. The flying lead wires are carefully controlled and strain-relieved without resorting to woven-in lead wires, which can degrade spider performance.
- Surround Stress Relief: By creating a radiused feature on the edge of the cone, stress is relieved from the surround material at maximum forward excursion, resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior.
Marine-Grade Terminals & Hardware: The JL Audio SB-CAN-MVCM1/10TW3 Stealthbox incorporates gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding-post terminals and comes with marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware.