About the Scosche CRTVW01 Backup Camera Harness
Scosche's CRTVW01 harness lets you keep your factory-installed backup camera when you install an aftermarket stereo in select 2011-14 Volkswagen vehicles. The cable gives you a Volkswagen 26-pin connector on one end along with a composite video connector on the other. Once installed, you'll see images from your Volkswagen rear-view camera on your new receiver's screen. Note: Your car stereo must have a rear-view camera input. Warranty: 1 year.
Enter your vehicle info to see if this adapter will work with your Volkswagen vehicle.
More details on the Scosche CRTVW01 Backup Camera Harness
Vehicle Compatibility: The Scosche CRTVW01 retains the factory back-up camera in select 2011-2016 Volkswagen vehicles when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket receiver that features a composite video camera input.
Connections: The included wiring harness features the following connections.
- 12-Pin Connector: The black 12-pin connector plugs into the interface module's 12-pin port.
- Composite Video Jack: The male composite video jack (yellow) plugs into the female composite video input on the back of your aftermarket receiver.
- Reverse Wire: The reverse wire (blue) hardwires to your aftermarket receiver's reverse gear wire.
- +12V Constant Wire: The +12-volt constant wire (yellow) needs to be hardwired to +12-volt constant power in the vehicle.
- Ground Wire: The ground wire (black) needs to be connected to bare metal inside the vehicle.
4 questions already asked