About the Scosche LPPE15 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the radio in your 2003-10 Porsche Cayenne, but you don't want to lose important factory features. This LPPE15 interface from Scosche retains your Porsche's fiber optic amplified sound system (you will lose your front-to-rear fader), as well as the steering wheel audio controls (if present). It also maintains the 12-volt accessory output, as well as providing the connections you'll need to install a navigation receiver, including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake. Warranty: 1 year.
More details on the Scosche LPPE15 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Scosche Link+ Series LPPE15 is a radio replacement & steering wheel control interface for select 2003-2010 Porsche Cayenne vehicles equipped with a factory fiber optic amplifier system.
|Porsche||Cayenne (with PCM2.1/PCM3.0 Touchscreen Navigation)||2003-2010|
Note: The LPPE15 includes both Fakra and ISO harnesses for Porche Cayenne vehicle's with either a factory Fakra (40-pin) or ISO (16-Pin/20-Pin) connectors. You will only use one of these harnesses (not both).
Retained Features: The Scosche Link+ Series LPPE15 allows you to replace your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features such as steering wheel controls and the fiber optic amplifier system.
- Retains Fiber Optic Amplifier: The LPPE15 lets you retain your vehicle's fiber optic amplifier (your aftermarket head unit must be equipped with 2ch Front Pre-Outs. Fader capabilities of the factory amp are lost when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Built-In Steering Wheel Control: The LPPE15 retains your vehicle's steering wheel controls, including phone control buttons (when applicable), if you are connecting an aftermarket Alpine, Clarion, Dual, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, or Sony head unit with a steering wheel control input. *See the Installation Instructions regarding connection.
Provided Outputs: The Scosche Link+ Series LPPE15 provides a data-bus driven +12V/10A Accessory output, an analog +12V Illumination output, an analog +12V Reverse Trigger output, an analog Vehicle Speed pulse output, and an analog Parking Brake ground output.
The Scosche LPPE15 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- retains fibre optic audio system (fader is lost)
- retains steering wheel audio controls and factory chimes
- provides connections for navigation receiver