About the Scosche PE02SR Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the radio in your 2003-10 Porsche Cayenne, but you don't want to lose important factory features. This PE02SR interface from Axxess retains your Porsche's fiber optic amplified sound system (you will lose your front-to-rear fader), as well as the steering wheel audio controls (if present). It also maintains the 12-volt accessory output and all warning and safety chimes, as well as providing the connections you'll need to install a navigation receiver, including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake. Warranty: 1 year.
More details on the Scosche PE02SR Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Scosche PE02SR radio replacement interface module is designed specifically for 2002-2010 Porsche Cayenne (with factory Fiber Optic amplified audio system).
Retained Features: The Scosche PE02SR allows you to replace your factory stereo with an aftermarket receiver while retaining the vehicle's Fiber Optic amplified audio system and factory steering wheel controls (if the vehicle is equipped). This interface will also maintain the data-controlled +12V accessory output, as well as all safety & warning chimes, plus R.A.P.
- Fiber Optic Amplifier System: The Scosche PE02SR lets you retain your vehicle's Fiber Optic amplified audio system.
- +12V Accessory Output: In the Porsche Cayenne, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The PE02SR is designed to provide a +12V accessory switched accessory output.
- Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of the Porsche Cayenne keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The PE02SR is designed to retain this feature.
- Safety & Warning Chimes: The PE02SR retains all safety & factory warning chimes.
- Steering Wheel Controls: The PE02SR also includes a steering wheel control output, which allows you to keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket head unit that features a SWC input. No additional interface or programming is necessary.
Navigation Outputs: In addition, the PE02SR provides navigation outputs for reverse, vehicle speed pulse, and parking brake - making installation of aftermarket navigation receivers much simpler and less time consuming.
Wiring Color Chart: The following wires of the included wiring harness will need to be hardwired to your new aftermarket stereo's harness.
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Orange||Illumination Output (+)|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker -|
|Green (w/ bullet connector)||Parking Brake|
|Violet/white||Reverse Output (+)|
|Pink||VSS (vehicle speed sense)|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?