About the Sennheiser HD 350BT
Reliable Sennheiser performance at a nice price
The Sennheiser HD 350BT over-ear headphones play music wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0.
Reliable Sennheiser performance at a nice price
I think that the Sennheiser HD 350BT wireless headphones are a solid set of over-ears at a very reasonable price. Music plays wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0 — the strongest, most reliable Bluetooth yet. And these headphones boast up to 30 hours of battery life.
They fit snug to stay in place as you move around. As for the sound? Sennheiser's signature dynamic drivers deliver clear mids and vocals with deep, powerful bass.
Sennheiser's free app lets you adjust the sound
For manual control over the sound profile, download the free Smart Control app to your Apple® or Android™ device. It lets you tweak the out-of-the-box sound. Choose from sound setting presets, adjust the EQ manually, or use the app's "emotional equalizer" screen to make tonal adjustments based on your mood.
Control music, calls, and summon your voice assistant
There are touch controls on the right earcup that let you control music playback and volume, and also answer calls. The built-in microphone captures your voice for clear call quality.
You also get one-tap access to Google Assistant or Siri® via your smartphone. Ask questions, dictate texts, or control your tunes by voice — with no awkward delays. (Sennheiser tells us Amazon Alexa support is coming soon with a future firmware update.)
- over-the-ear, closed-back design
- built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- aptX Low Latency decoding helps sync audio and video on compatible devices
- 32mm dynamic drivers deliver clear sound tuned for strong bass
Optional mobile app and controls:
- free Sennheiser Smart Control app for Apple and Android allows you to adjust settings and customize the sound
- select from preset sound modes or customize your own setting
- earcup touch control over music and calls
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- dedicated earcup button summons Google Assistant or Siri on your smartphone or tablet
- ask questions, dictate texts, and control music by voice
- available for Apple® and Android™
- Amazon Alexa will be available with future firmware update
Build and design:
- folding design for portability
- durable headband with soft, padded grip
- snug fit with ergonomic, oval-shaped earpads
Battery info, accessories, and specs:
- rechargeable battery provides up to 30 hours of wireless use
- USB-C charging cable
- detachable cable with angled 3.5mm plug for wired listening
- carrying case
- frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 108 dB
- weight: 8.4 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 508384
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 41" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
More details on the Sennheiser HD 350BT
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.978" x 3.575"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||18-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser HD 350BT over-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth 5.0 to give you the freedom to listen to your favorite music anywhere you want. The HD 350BT headphones come with a USB charging cable. Both earcups fold in so you can easily toss them in a briefcase or suitcase.
Bluetooth: The HD 350BT headphones are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, and have the following profiles: HFP (Hands-Free Profile), HSP (Headset Profile), AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile), and A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). In addition, AAC, SBC, aptX, and aptX Low Latency audio codecs provide high quality audio that is comparable to a wired connection. You can connect to up to 2 devices at a time, and switch between them, as desired.
Voice Assistant: The headphones have a dedicated Voice Assistant button that allows you to access the Voice Assistant that is available on the system or app on your smartphone (such as Siri, Google Assistant, or others).
Sennheiser Smart Control App: The Sennheiser Smart Control app lets you take advantage of all of the functions and settings of the HD 350BT headphones. The app makes it easy to pair the headphones to your phone, and to configure the headphones the way you want them. The built-in equalizer can raise or lower frequencies to give you the sound you're looking for. You can also turn on (or off) the voice prompts and beep sounds as you activate specific features. You can view the headphones' remaining battery life on the app when the headphones are connected via Bluetooth. The Smart Control app is compatible with Android 7.0 and up, and iOS 12.0 or later.
Battery: The Bluetooth function is powered by a 3.7-volt 300mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours using the supplied USB-C charging cable. A full charge supplies enough power for 30 hours of wireless listening with Bluetooth. The remaining battery level can be monitored through the on-board LED and voice prompts. The battery life may also be displayed on the screen of your smartphone or device. The battery fully charges in approximately 2 hours with the included USB-C cable.
On-board Controls: The HD 350BTs have built-in controls on the right ear cup for power, volume, and music/phone call control. Music controls include play/pause, skip to next track, and skip to previous track. Phone controls include accept/end a call, reject call, call on hold, and toggle between 2 calls. Established calls can be transferred from the headphones to the smartphone by turning off the Bluetooth connection. Using the Voice Assistant function of your phone, you can make a call by speaking a command.
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.3 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Dimensions (Ear Cup): Width 2.978", Height 3.575", Depth 1.8"
- Weight: 7.85 ounces