About the AudioControl CM-10
Tune your systems
AudioControl's CM-10 measurement microphone lets you take accurate sound readings with your DM-RTA or any other real-time analyzer. This omnidirectional back electret microphone features a calibrated internal preamp for a strong, flat response up to 20,000 Hz. And it can deal with sound pressure levels up to 136 dB, handy when working with PA speakers or competition car audio.
- omnidirectional measurement microphone
- back electret microphone with calibrated internal preamp
- frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- dynamic range: up to 136 dB SPL
- requires phantom power
- 15-foot mic cord included
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CM-10
What's in the box:
- CM-10 Microphone
- 15' Microphone cable (male XLR on one end / female XLR on other end)
More details on the AudioControl CM-10
Overview: The AudioControl CM-10 calibration microphone is an excellent entry-level microphone designed to be used with audio analyzers such as the AudioControl DM-RTA multi-function analyzer. The microphone features a back electret along with a calibrated internal preamp capable of handling a maximum SPL of 136dB. The calibration microphone includes a 15' XLR cable - male XLR connector on one end, female XLR connecter on the other end.
Compatibility: The CM-10 is also the official replacement microphone for the following AudioControl real-time analyzers and processors: SA-3050, SA-3050A, SA-3051, SA-3052, SA-3052A, SA-3055, A-3056, lasys and lasys HT.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136dB
- Connectors: 3-Pin XLR (male on one end, female on other end)