About the Kicker 41CST204
Clear, detailed highs
Clear, detailed highs
If you're looking to improve your system's clarity and definition, Kicker designed their CS Series 41CST204 tweeters with you in mind. These 3/4" tweeters come with all the necessary hardware for flush-, surface-, or angle-mounting, or you can custom-install them into your car's existing factory locations. The package includes external crossovers which send the appropriate frequencies to your tweeters.
Once you've installed them, sit back and listen to the natural, uncolored highs produced by these high-quality titanium domes — you'll notice details in the music that you've never heard before. These domes will handle up to 50 watts RMS, so they'll be a welcome addition to any system.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- two 3/4" titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- flush-, surface-, and angled-mounting hardware included
- external passive high-pass crossover included (6 dB per octave at 4,500Hz)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,500-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 11/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 41CST204
What's in the box:
- Two 3/4" Tweeters with 8" Wires attached (terminated with quick-slide connectors)
- Two 41" Lengths of speaker wire with in-line crossovers (terminated with quick-slide connectors on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- 2 Flush mount rings
- 2 Short mounting nuts
- 2 Long mounting nuts
- 2 Angled surface mounting cups
- 2 Front angle rings
- 2 Back angle rings
- Two 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- 4 Butt connectors
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
More details on the Kicker 41CST204
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||4500 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||100|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 11/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 5/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.214|
Dome Tweeters: The 3/4" (20mm) titanium-dome tweeters are designed with zero diffraction and less reflection compared to Kicker's previous model.
Crossovers: The passive crossovers are in-line with the included speaker wire. The slope is 6 dB per octave and the crossover point is 4,500 Hz.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters come with brackets to allow multiple mounting configurations; flush mounted, angle/flush mounted, and angle/surface mounted:
|Mounting Depth||0.685"||0.60"||screw depth|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked