About the Kicker 45KM654
Sturdy speakers that sound great
Sturdy speakers that sound great
Kicker's 45KM654 6-1/2" marine speakers sound terrific and look great on any boat. Designed for life on the water, these speakers feature sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of outstanding performance.
Rugged and versatile
These 6-1/2" speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but they're very easy on your ears. The durable poly woofers and 3/4" titanium tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. Whether you're mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kicker's custom enclosures, these speakers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Two sets of grilles
The package includes white and charcoal grilles so you can make these speakers blend in with just about any color scheme. Whichever color you choose, special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles ensure that they'll stand up to harsh sunlight.
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- 3/4" balanced dome titanium tweeter
- UV-resistant polymer basket
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- power range: 2-65 watts RMS (195 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 2-7/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45KM654
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers (each has a 6" length of speaker wire attached terminated with male quick slides)
- 2 Charcoal grilles
- 2 White grilles
- 2 Plastic terminal covers
- Two 7" Zip ties
- Two 0.25" Crimp on female quick slides
- Two 0.187" Crimp on female quick slides
- Eight 1" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
More details on the Kicker 45KM654
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Santoprene Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
90 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||35 - 21k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||65|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||195|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/8|
Marine-Ready: The Kicker KM series marine coaxial speakers are engineered to meet or exceed ASTM B117 Salt Fog (200 hour test) and ASTM G154 Accelerated UV (400 hour test) industry standards. The speakers feature sealed motors, cones, and locking wire terminal covers.
Size: The 45KM654s fit into standard 6-1/2 and 6-3/4 openings (standard car speaker sizes). The frame is bigger than a typical 6-1/2 and the screw hole pattern matches 6-3/4 speakers. Because of the significant mounting height, they won't fit in most car applications.
Grilles: Two pair of grilles are included, charcoal and white.
Terminal Cover: The speakers feature splash and spray resistant, locking terminal covers. These covers have water-resistant gaskets to prevent terminal corrosion and electrical shorting.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked