About the Kicker 45KMTC8
Terrific speakers for your tower
Terrific speakers for your tower
Kicker's 45KMTC8 marine tower speakers are an amazing combination of awesome sound and cool lighting. Like all Kicker speakers, they sound terrific, but with built-in LED lighting and aggressive styling, these speakers bring a lot more to the party. You can adjust the multi-color LEDs to suit your boat or your mood, so they'll add a lot to your evening cruise. Available in classic White or a Charcoal/Black combo, these speakers will look great in any boat.
Get the lighting look you want
You can access twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes using the optional Kicker KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of audio and visual enjoyment.
Point your sound where you want it
These rugged 8" wakeboard tower speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but they're very easy on the ears. The durable poly woofers and balanced dome titanium tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver big-time sound without annoying harshness. The swiveling clamp system is easy to install and lets you rotate the speakers to suit your situation, Point them aft for waterskiiing or wakeboarding, or spin them in to enjoy your music when you're anchored out. Whatever you're doing, these Kickers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Built for boating and built to last
Designed for life on the water, these powerful 4-ohm speakers feature sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They'll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. The durable stainless steel/ABS clamps will fit tubing from 1-1/2" to 3-1/4", so these speakers will work on a wide variety of vessels.
- 2-way 8" marine wakeboard tower speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- 1" balanced dome titanium tweeter
- built-in LED lighting with 20 color options and 19 dynamic modes
- 359° swiveling clamp system
- optional KMLC remote controls all lighting functions
- available in White or Charcoal/Black
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- UV-resistant polymer basket
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- dimensions: 12-3/8"H (including bracket) x 8-3/16"W x 11-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45KMTC8
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker pods (charcoal/black) w/ 6" of attached wire
- 2 Upper mounting brackets
- 2 Lower mounting brackets
- 2 Swivel clamps (pre-installed in lower mounting brackets)
- 2 Swivel levers
- 2 Swivel level bushings
- 2 Swivel lever thumbscrews
- 2 Swivel bolts
- Four M8 x 50mm socket-head bolts
- Four M8 x 75mm socket-head bolts
- Two 0.25" insulated crimp-type slip-on terminals
- Two 0.187" insulated crimp-type slip-on terminals
- 1 Packet of anti-seize compound
More details on the Kicker 45KMTC8
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
92 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||150|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
Overview: The Kicker KMTC8 wake tower speakers provide great looks and next-level sound quality for your boat. These 4 ohm, 2-way speaker pods include a 8" polypropylene woofer with a santoprene surround and a 1" titanium dome tweeter, all housed in a UV-resistant polymer enclosure that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for UV and salt/fog exposure. These include a 200 hour salt/fog test and a 400 hour accelerated UV test. The KMTC8 speakers can handle 150 watts of RMS power and 300 watts Peak power.
LEDs: The 2 included speaker grills have a built-in 7 color LED lighting system on the back of them that will light up the speaker cone when activated. Each speaker pod includes a 6" pigtail of 6 pre-attached wires. The Black wire gets +12 volts while the Red, Green, and Blue wires are used to activate that color of LED when a ground is applied, giving you a total of 7 choices of colors. The 2 remaining wires from the speaker are the signal wires; Transparent Blue for positive and Transparent Gray for negative. The optional Kicker KMLC Lighting Remote Control (sold separately) can provide up to 20 colors and 19 lighting modes.
Mounting: The KMTC8 kit includes all the hardware necessary for mounting the speakers to your wake tower. Each speaker uses a stainless steel/ABS clamp that can mount to tubing ranging from 1.5" to 3.25" in diameter. The clamps feature a tool-free locking cam/toggle system that allow the speakers to quickly and easily be swiveled up to 359˚, while their "through-clamp" design allows all wiring from the speaker to be routed through an internal conduit, for a cleaner looking installation.
3 questions already asked