About the Kicker 46CSS694
The streamlined speaker system
The streamlined speaker system
Kicker consistently prioritizes vehicle fit along with quality in their CS Series car speakers, making them among the most popular we sell. And better fit doesn't come at the cost of better sound — you'll find several cool innovations at work here. Kicker's separate titanium tweeter, driven by a neodymium magnet, delivers your music's highs with control and clarity. The woofer's phase plug helps eliminate distortion, and its UV-treated poly-foam surround equips this Kicker speaker for enduring performance no matter what extremes life in your car door brings.
Consistently solid sound
Kicker's 46CSS694 6"x9" component speaker system serves up stellar sound using a polypropylene woofer for the lower frequencies and a titanium dome tweeter for the highs. Kicker includes a pair of external crossovers with three-level tweeter attenuation for fine-tuning your overall sound. Power them with an aftermarket car stereo or an outboard amp to enjoy classic Kicker quality with more detail and punch.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6"x9" polypropylene woofer with polyester foam surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- external crossover network with 3 tweeter levels (0, +3, +6 dB)
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (450 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 db
- top-mount depth: 3-3/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46CSS694
What's in the box:
- Two woofers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- Two tweeters (each with 36" Wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers (each with 35" Input wire/ 35" Tweeter output wire/ 35" Woofer output wire attached)
- 2 Flush mount tweeter rings
- 2 Short tweeter mounting nuts
- 2 Long tweeter mounting nuts
- 2 Back angled tweeter rings
- 2 Front angled tweeter rings
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Twelve 1" Screws
- Four 5/8" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 7" Zip-ties
- 4 Red plastic wire caps
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
More details on the Kicker 46CSS694
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Polyester Foam|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||30 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||10|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||150|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||450|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 3/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker CSS-series speakers feature durable polypropylene woofer cones, resistant to the moisture and temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Ribbed Polyester Foam Surrounds: The ribbed polyester foam surrounds allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters come with brackets to allow multiple mounting configurations: flush-mounted, angled flush-mounted (approximately 10°), and angled surface-mounted (approximately 45°).
|Flush Mount||Angled Flush Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Depth||0.548"||0.705"||0.491" (screw depth)|
Crossovers: The component system includes passive 2-way crossover networks for a seamless transition between the woofers and tweeters. The slope is 12dB per octave (both high pass and low pass) and the crossover point is 4000 Hz. A switch on each crossover allows you to set the tweeter output; 0 dB, +3 dB, or +6 dB. Each crossover's input and output wires are attached; the 35" woofer output has quick slide terminals that connect directly to the woofer and the 35" tweeter output has bullet terminals that mate to the terminals on the tweeter wires.
- Length: 4.02" (4.67" including mounting flange)
- Width: 2.29" (4.47" including tweeter output level switch)
- Height: 1.01"
1 question already asked