About the Kicker 46HDTPH
Double the speakers on your Harley-Davidson
If you want to upgrade your two-speaker Tour Pack audio system to a bigger, better four-speaker system, you'll need this HDTPH harness. It works with Kicker's HDS144 or HDR154 Harley-Davidson fairing upgrade kits, allowing you to add or upgrade your rear speakers. The wires are pre-terminated and cut to length, and the harness attaches directly to your factory radio.
- fits 2014-18 Harley-Davidson Street Glide models with the Tour Pack system
- upgrade your system from two speakers to four
- pre-terminated wire is loomed and cut to length
- works with HDS144 or HDR154 fairing upgrade kits
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46HDTPH
What's in the box:
- 10' Extension cable
- 43" Extension cable
- Six 6" wire ties
- Four 1-1/2" sections of heat-shrink tubing
- Installation instructions
- TRHDP Programmer instructions
- Warranty sheet w/ dealer code
More details on the Kicker 46HDTPH
Overview: The Kicker HDTPH harness kit lets you add rear speakers (sold separately) to your 2014-up Harley-Davidson Tour Pack equipped with either a Kicker HDS144 or HDR154 Fairing Upgrade Kit (both sold separately). The HDTPH kit includes 2 custom rear-speaker wire harnesses that have been cut to length, pre-loomed, and pre-terminated with slip-on terminals. The kit also includes wire ties and sections of heat-shrink tubing to aid installation.
- Note: The factory radio will need to be "flashed" for a 4 speaker system to recognize the new rear speakers. This can be done by an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer, or with the optional Kicker TRHDP Radio Flash Programmer (sold separately).