About the Kicker 47KMDB3
Combine your ground wires for a sleeker installation
Kicker didn't settle for repurposing car audio gear for marine applications. Instead, they created new products that will perform better and more safely in challenging marine environments. Kicker's KMDB3 ground distribution block is a great example. If you're adding multiple amplifiers to your boat's sound system, this block lets you combine up to three ground wires to a single grounding point. Its stainless-steel hardware and injection-molded cover can tough it out on your boat, and each of the four set screws can accept a 5/16" ring terminal. This grounding block is compliant with Coast Guard and ABYC standards.
- marine ground distribution block
- accepts up to three ground wires to a single grounding point
- four 7/8" tall connection posts
- works with 5/16" ring terminals
- stainless steel hardware and injection-molded outer cover made for a marine environment
- compliant to Coast Guard and ABYC standards
- dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47KMDB3
What's in the box:
- One 3-way ground distribution block w/ attached terminal cover
More details on the Kicker 47KMDB3
Overview: The Kicker Marine Ground Distribution Block (KMDB3) can provide a ground connection for up to 3 amplifiers. Its stainless steel hardware and injection-molded outer cover with set-screw are compliant with AYBC and USCG insulating guidelines to ensure marine vessel safety.
Connections: The KMDB3 includes four 7/8" tall connection posts that can accept 5/16" ring-terminals, each with their own flange-nut.
Terminal Cover: The KMDB3 includes a protective outer cover with a set-screw holder. Break-away tabs along each side and end can be removed to accommodate wire connections.