About the Kicker KMA360.4
The extra boost you need
The extra boost you need
Boats can be noisy places. Kicker's KMA360.4 4-channel amplifier has the firepower you need for successful naval maneuvers, supplying 65 watts of clean power each to a broadside of four speakers. If you want to drop a serious depth charge, you can use this amp in bridged 2-channel mode to pump up a pair of subs with 180 watts RMS each. High- and low-pass filters help you get maximum performance from the speakers, while a variable bass boost lets you dial in the extra low end you're craving.
Kicker has made sure this amp will stand up to the life aquatic, with conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features stainless-steel hardware so you don't have to worry about rusty terminals shorting out your good times on the water.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- stainless-steel no-rust hardware
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 7-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 12-7/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 48KMA3604
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel marine amplifier
- Four 3/4" screws
- Quickstart guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Other)
- Power chart
- Kicker power certification
More details on the Kicker KMA360.4
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||65 x 4|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||10Hz-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||---|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dB|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||---|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||90 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||180 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12dB/octave|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Marine Amplifier: The Kicker KMA360.4 (48KMA3604) 4-channel amplifier is effectively two full range 2-channel amps built into one chassis, labeled Amp 1 and Amp 2. Each section of the amp is bridgeable, so it can be wired as 4-channel, 3-channel, or 2-channel. Designed for the marine environment, the KMA360.4 features marine-grade speaker terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards, and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power and ground connections.
Note: The Kicker KMA360.4 marine amplifier is not waterproof and should not be mounted where it will get wet.
Class AB Amplification: The KMA360.4 features state-of-the-art Class AB amplification which provides ample power in a compact chassis. The 4-channel amp can provide the following power output:
- 65 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 90 watts RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms bridged (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- Input Level: 2-position switch; select high (speaker-level) or low (line-level)
- Input Gain Control: independent rotary gain controls for Amp 1 and Amp 2; continuously variable from 250mV to 10V with the input level switch set to low; 1V to 40V with the input level switch set to high
- Crossover: independent 3-position switches for Amp 1 and Amp 2; select Off, High Pass, or Low Pass; the slope is 12dB/octave for both
- Frequency: separate rotary controls for Amp 1 and Amp 2; continuously variable from 50Hz-200Hz
- Fader: 2-position switch; turn on when using two pair of dedicated inputs; leave off when only using one pair of inputs
- Bass Boost: separate rotary controls for Amp 1 and Amp 2; increase the bass level between 0dB and +6dB; centered at 40Hz
Auto Turn-on: The amplifier has two methods of turning on: +12V and DC Offset. The preferred method is to run an 18-gauge wire from the remote turn-on lead of the source unit to the Remote (REM) terminal on the amp. When a +12V signal is detected on the wire, the amplifier will turn on. If your source unit lacks a remote turn-on lead (a factory head unit, for example), you can choose to turn on the amplifier via the DC Offset method. When a DC offset is detected (>2.5 volts) on the speaker-level inputs, the amplifier automatically turns on.
Wire Connections: The KMA360.4 has screw-down terminals for the power, ground, turn-on (REM), and speaker outputs. The power and ground slots are 0.512" wide and the remote and speaker slots are 0.335" wide. 8 AWG power and ground wires are recommended (sold separately).
External Fuse: The amplifier does not include a built-in fuse, therefore an external fuse should be placed on the power wire, within 18" of the battery. It is recommended that an 8-gauge amplifier wiring kit and a 60-amp external fuse be used when installing the amplifier.
Note: Currently Kicker will extend the standard warranty by an additional year (for a total of three years) when a qualifying Kicker Installation Kit is purchased with the amplifier.
Input Signal: The KMA360.4 accepts either high (speaker-level) or low (line-level) input signals on the two pair of RCA inputs (Amp 1, Amp 2), selectable using the input level switch on the end of the amp. When using a speaker-level input signal, add the optional Kicker KiSL speaker-level to RCA adapter. The input sensitivity is 250mV-10V (low) or 1V-40V (high).
Dimensions: When mounted horizontally, the KMA360.4 dimensions are:
- Width: 12.438" (not including wire)
- Height: 2.250"
- Depth: 6.625"
The Kicker KMA360.4 replaces these items