About the Kicker KMA600.6
Power from bow to stern
Power from bow to stern
Let everyone enjoy the party on your boat with the Kicker KMA600.6 six-channel amplifier. Think of this powerhouse performer as three amps in one, supplying the boost your music needs to the bow, midships, and stern on your pleasure craft. For full-range operation, you've got 50 watts per channel at your command, ready to drive speakers in three separate zones. If you're ready to drop a serious depth charge, you can use this amp in bridged 3-channel mode to fire a bass broadside of 200 watts RMS to each of three subwoofers. High- and low-pass filters and a bass boost help you get maximum performance from your setup.
Kicker has made sure this amp will stand up to the life aquatic, with conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features stainless-steel hardware so you don't have to worry about rusty terminals shorting out your good times on the water.
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 3 bridged (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- can be used to amplify 3 separate zones, or two zones and a sub
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class A/B design
- variable high-pass filter (0-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave), amps 1 and 2
- variable low- and high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave), amp 3
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz), amp 3 only
- weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- stainless-steel no-rust hardware
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 13-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 6-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 48KMA6006
What's in the box:
- 6-Channel marine amplifier
- Four 3/4" screws
- 3mm Allen key
- Quickstart guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Other)
- Power chart
- Kicker power certification
More details on the Kicker KMA600.6
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||50 x 6|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||10Hz-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||---|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||95 dB|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||---|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||100 x 6|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||200 x 3|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50Hz-200Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50Hz-200Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12dB/octave|
|Bass Boost||0-6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Marine Amplifier: The Kicker KMA600.6 (48KMA6006) 6-channel amplifier is effectively three full range 2-channel amps built into one chassis, labeled Amp 1, Amp 2, and Amp 3. Each section of the amp is bridgeable, so it can be wired as 6-channel, 5-channel, 4-channel, or 3-channel. Designed for the marine environment, the KMA600.6 features marine-grade speaker terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards, and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power and ground connections.
Note: The Kicker KMA600.6 marine amplifier is not waterproof and should not be mounted where it will get wet.
Class D Amplification: The KMA600.6 features state-of-the-art Class D amplification which provides ample power in a compact chassis. The 6-channel amp can provide the following power output:
- 50 watts RMS x 6 @ 4 Ohms (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 100 watts RMS x 6 @ 2 Ohms (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 @ 4 Ohms bridged (@14.4V, ≤ 1% THD+N)
- Input Level: 2-position switch; select high (speaker-level) or low (line-level)
- Input Gain Control: independent rotary gain controls for Amp 1, Amp 2, and Amp 3; continuously variable from 125mV to 5V with the input level switch set to low; 250mV to 10V with the input level switch set to high
- Crossover (Amp 1 & 2): built-in High Pass (12dB/octave slope for both)
- Crossover (Amp 3): 3-position switch for Off/HP/LP
- Frequency: separate rotary controls for Amp 1, Amp 2, and Amp 3; continuously variable from 0-200Hz for Amp 1 & 2, and 50Hz-200Hz for Amp 3.
- Amp 2 & Amp 3 Input: 2-position switch for each lets you select whether Amp 2 gets its input signal from Amp 1 or is independent, and whether Amp 3 gets its input signal from Amp 2 input or is independent.
- Bass Boost: rotary control for Amp 3; increase the bass level between 0dB and +6dB; centered at 40Hz
Auto Turn-on: The amplifier has two methods of turning on: +12V and DC Offset. The preferred method is to run an 18-gauge wire from the remote turn-on lead of the source unit to the Remote (REM) terminal on the amp. When a +12V signal is detected on the wire, the amplifier will turn on. If your source unit lacks a remote turn-on lead (a factory head unit, for example), you can choose to turn on the amplifier via the DC Offset method. When a DC offset is detected (6 volts or higher) on the speaker-level inputs, the amplifier automatically turns on.
Wire Connections: The KMA600.6 has screw-down terminals for the power, ground, turn-on (REM), and speaker outputs. The power and ground slots are 0.32" wide and the remote and speaker slots are 0.24" wide. 4 AWG power and ground wires are recommended (sold separately).
External Fuse: The amplifier does not include a built-in fuse, therefore an external fuse should be placed on the power wire, within 18" of the battery. It is recommended that a 4-gauge amplifier wiring kit and an 80-amp external fuse be used when installing the amplifier.
Note: Currently Kicker will extend the standard warranty by an additional year (for a total of three years) when a qualifying Kicker Installation Kit is purchased with the amplifier.
Input Signal: The KMA600.6 accepts either high (speaker-level) or low (line-level) input signals on the three pairs of RCA inputs (Amp 1, Amp 2, and Amp 3), selectable using the input level switch on the end of the amp. When using a speaker-level input signal, add the optional Kicker KiSL speaker-level to RCA adapter. The input sensitivity is 125mV-5V (low) or 250mV-10V (high).
Dimensions: When mounted horizontally, the KMA600.6 dimensions are:
- Width: 13.875" (not including wire)
- Height: 2.250"
- Depth: 6.625"
The Kicker KMA600.6 replaces these items