About the Kicker 45KMTDC65W
Double your sound
Double your sound
Kicker's 45KMTDC65 dual marine tower speakers are an amazing combination of hot sound and cool lighting. Like all Kicker speakers, they sound terrific, but with built-in LED lighting and aggressive styling, these speakers bring a lot more to the party. You can adjust the multi-color LEDs to suit your boat or your mood, so they'll add a lot to your evening cruise. Available in classic White or a Charcoal/Black combo, these powerful speakers will look great in any boat.
Choose the lighting look you want
You can access twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes using the optional Kicker KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of audio and visual enjoyment.
Point your sound where you want it
These wakeboard tower speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but they're very easy on the ears. Each enclosure house two durable 6-1/2" poly woofers and two balanced dome titanium tweeters that'll cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver big-time sound without annoying harshness. The swiveling clamp system is easy to install and lets you rotate the speakers to suit your situation, Point them aft for waterskiiing or wakeboarding, or spin them in to enjoy your music when you're anchored out. Whatever you're doing, these Kickers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Built for boating and built to last
Designed for life on the water, these 2-ohm speakers feature sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They'll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. The durable stainless steel/ABS clamps will fit tubing from 1-1/2" to 3-1/4", so these speakers will work on a wide variety of vessels.
- dual 6-1/2" marine wakeboard tower speakers (pair)
- each enclosure houses:
- two 6-1/2" UV-treated polypropylene woofers with Santoprene rubber surrounds
- two 3/4" balanced dome titanium tweeters
- built-in LED lighting with 20 color options and 19 dynamic modes
- 359° swiveling clamp system
- optional KMLC remote controls all lighting functions
- available in White or Charcoal/Black
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- UV-resistant polymer baskets
- handles up to 130 watts RMS (390 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms (2 ohms per enclosure)
- dimensions: 14-1/16" diameter x 9-11/16" D x 10-1/4" H (w/bracket)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45KMTDC65W
What's in the box:
- 2 Dual speaker pods (white) w/ 6" of attached wire
- 2 Upper mounting brackets
- 2 Lower mounting brackets
- 2 Swivel clamps (pre-installed in lower mounting brackets)
- 2 Swivel levers
- 2 Swivel level bushings
- 2 Swivel lever thumbscrews
- 2 Swivel bolts
- Four M8 x 50mm socket-head bolts
- Four M8 x 75mm socket-head bolts
- Two 0.25" insulated crimp-type slip-on terminals
- Two 0.187" insulated crimp-type slip-on terminals
- 1 Packet of anti-seize compound
- Owner's manual
More details on the Kicker 45KMTDC65W
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
93 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||130|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||390|
Overview: The Kicker KMTDC65 wake tower speakers provide great looks and next-level sound quality for your boat. These dual 2-way speaker pods each include two 6-1/2" polypropylene woofers with a santoprene surround and a 3/4" titanium dome tweeter, all housed in a UV-resistant polymer enclosure that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for UV and salt/fog exposure. These include a 200 hour salt/fog test and a 400 hour accelerated UV test. Each KMTDC65 dual speaker pod can handle 130 watts of RMS power and 390 watts Peak power. Each 4Ω driver includes its own set of speaker wire, allowing them to be wired independently or paralleled for a 2Ω load per speaker pod.
LEDs: Each of the 4 included speaker grills has a built-in 7 color LED lighting system on the back that will light up the speaker cone when activated. Each speaker pod includes a 6" pigtail of 10 pre-attached wires for powering the speakers as well as the LEDs. The Black wire gets +12 volts while the Red, Green, and Blue wires are used to activate that color of LED when a ground is applied, giving you a total of 7 choices of colors. The 2 pairs of remaining wires, per pod, are the signal wires; Transparent Blue for positive and Transparent Gray for negative. The optional Kicker KMLC Lighting Remote Control (sold separately) can provide up to 20 colors and 19 lighting modes.
Mounting: The KMTDC65 kit includes all the hardware necessary for mounting the speakers to your wake tower. Each speaker pod uses a stainless steel/ABS clamp that can mount to tubing ranging from 1.5" to 3.25" in diameter. The clamps feature a tool-free locking cam/toggle system that allow the speakers to quickly and easily be swiveled up to 359˚, while their "through-clamp" design allows all wiring from the speaker to be routed through an internal conduit, for a cleaner looking installation.
- Woofers: 6.5" polypropylene, 4 ohm
- Tweeters: 0.75" Titanium dome
- Impedance: 4 Ohms per driver (2 ohm per pod wired in parallel)
- RMS Power: 130W
- Peak Power: 390W
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 21kHz
- Pod Dimensions: Width - 14.0", Height - 8.0" (approx. 12" incl. mount), Depth - 9.625"
2 questions already asked