About the Kicker 45KMF104
For free air applications
For free air applications
When there's no room for a bass enclosure on your boat, Kicker's 45KMF104 10" marine sub delivers the thump you crave without an enclosure, whether it's installed in a bulkhead or a compartment. This rugged 4-ohm sub adds the low-frequency power your music needs to project over engine, wind, and wave noise, along with the option of multi-color LED accent lighting.
Get the grille, see the light
The LED lighting is built into the Kicker sub grille, which is sold separately. The rugged ABS plastic grille looks great and it's built to withstand the rigors of life on the water. Once the grille is in place, you can access 20 color options and 19 dynamic modes using the optional KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
Tough enough for marine use
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of a marine environment, the 45KMF104 meets or exceeds industry standards for resistance to corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. The woofer sports an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant terminal cap. The big ceramic magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- designed for free-air applications
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- adjustable, removable LED accent lighting built into grille (sold separately)
- water-resistant components, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant terminal cap
- stainless steel hardware
- handles up to 175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.27 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 5"
- mounting cutout diameter: 9-3/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45KMF104
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine Subwoofer
- Eight 1-1/2" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
More details on the Kicker 45KMF104
Marine-ready: The Kicker KMF10 Marine Subwoofer is engineered to meet or exceed the ASTM B117 (200 hour) Salt Fog exposure and ASTM G154 (400 hour) Accelerated UV exposure industry standards.
Terminal Cover: The speaker terminals feature a splash- and spray-resistant locking cover. The cover also provides strain relief, insulation, and corrosion protection.
Grille: There is an optional grille available with LED lighting, item number 206KMG10C, sold separately.
Free-air Mounting: This subwoofer is specifically designed to be used in free-air (infinite baffle) applications.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?