About the Morel MXR300.4
Crossovers for your Hybrid Series speakers
If you're custom-building a Morel Hybrid 3-way component system and you're not using an active crossover, you'll need a pair of Morel's MXR300.4 crossovers. These crossovers ensure that the speakers in your system receive the right frequencies for premium performance. You can set two different levels for the tweeter to control the overall tone in your vehicle.
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Morel Hybrid components
- designed for use with a 3-way system
- crossover points:
- woofer: low-pass at 500 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- midrange: high-pass at 500 Hz, 12 dB per octave; low-pass at 2200 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- tweeter: high-pass at 2200 Hz, 6 dB per octave
- tweeter attenuator with level adjustment (-2 dB, 0 dB, or +2 dB)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 327140-225
What's in the box:
- Two MXR300.4 Crossovers
- Six 3/4" Screws
- Installation guide
- Warranty card
More details on the Morel MXR300.4
Overview: The MXR300.4 passive crossover is designed for use with the Morel Hybrid series components. The crossovers are sold as a pair to cover the left and right channels.
Terminals: Each crossover's inputs and outputs are screw terminal strips (0.3" wide); they will accept bare wire or spade connectors.
Tweeter Output Level: A jumper inside each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level; choose -2 dB, 0 dB, or +2 dB.Crossover Point/Slope: The low-pass woofer crossover point is 500 Hz and the slope is 12 dB/octave. The band-pass for the midrange has a high-pass crossover point of 500 Hz with a slope of 18 dB/octave and low-pass crossover point of 2.2 kHz with a slope of 12 dB/octave. The tweeter high-pass output is crossed over at 2.2 kHz with a slope of 6 dB/octave.
- Width: 5.54"
- Height: 1.46"
- Depth: 4.17"