About the Morel Tempo Ultra 692
Pick up the Tempo
Pick up the Tempo
Morel designed their Tempo Ultra Series car speakers for car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with serious power handling. As with every Morel speaker, you'll experience a rare level of audio excellence, thanks to their passion for sound and their insistence that every Tempo Ultra component be tested to meet their premium standards.
These Tempo Ultra tweeters deliver all the sonic details.
Impactful component sound
Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 component speaker system sports one rugged 6"x9" paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved low-frequency performance and minimal distortion. The 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter delivers detailed highs, and Morel also includes a high-quality external crossover to give you an ideal blend of the highs and lows for a powerful stereo image.
Handles up to 140 watts RMS
Morel includes tweeter mounting hardware. This speaker system will handle up to 140 watts RMS, and you'll want to power these components with an aftermarket amplifier for maximum performance.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- 6"x9" component speaker system
- treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- silk dome tweeter
- external crossover
- handles up to 140 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 3-7/16"
- tweeter mounting solutions included
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 350179-100
What's in the box:
- Two Woofers
- Two Tweeters (with attached 7" length of speaker wire)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Mesh tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Oval flush mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount brackets
- 2 Large angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Small angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Twelve 1" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 0.187" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Four 0.110" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Four 0.187" Quick slide insulating covers
- Four 0.110" Quick slide insulating covers
- Installation guide
- Morel window sticker
More details on the Morel Tempo Ultra 692
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||28mm Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Treated Paper|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||92|
|Frequency Response||35 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||140|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 7/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 5/8|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.338|
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeter can be surface or flush mounted using the included adapters. The large surface mount housing also uses the oval flush mount housing and angles the tweeters at approximately 45°. The small surface mounting housing angles the tweeters at approximately 20°.
|Oval Flush Mount||Large Surface Mount||Small Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.803"||screw depth||screw depth|
Crossover: The outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs (0.3" wide). The slope is 6 dB/octave and the crossover point is 3.2 kHz.
- Width: 3.882"
- Height: 1.252"
- Depth: 3.242"
2 questions already asked