About the Morel Tempo Ultra 692 MKII
Pick up the Tempo
Pick up the Tempo
Morel designed their Tempo Ultra Series car speakers for car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with serious power handling. You'll experience a rare level of audio excellence, thanks to their passion for sound and their insistence that every Tempo Ultra component be tested to meet their premium standards.
Impactful component sound
Morel's Tempo Ultra 692 MKII component speaker system sports a rugged 6"x9" paper composite woofer. Its 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet gives this driver impressive power handling and improved low-frequency performance with minimal distortion. The 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter delivers detailed highs, and Morel also includes a high-quality external crossover so you'll enjoy an ideal blend of the highs and lows for a powerful stereo image. The included tweeter mounting hardware gives you plenty of mounting options.
Handles up to 150 watts RMS
This speaker system will handle up to 150 watts RMS, so you'll want to power these components with an aftermarket amplifier for maximum performance.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6"x9" treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1.1" silk dome tweeter
- external crossover
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (280 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 3-7/16"
- flush- and angled surface-mount tweeter mounting hardware included
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 350179-200
What's in the box:
- Two Woofers
- Two Tweeters (with attached 7" length of speaker wire)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Mesh tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Round flush mount tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Oval flush mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount brackets
- 2 Large angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Small angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Twelve 1" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Two 0.187" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Two 0.110" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Two 0.187" Quick slide insulating covers
- Two 0.110" Quick slide insulating covers
- Installation guide
More details on the Morel Tempo Ultra 692 MKII
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||28mm Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Treated Paper|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||91|
|Frequency Response||50 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||150|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||280|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 7/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 5/8|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.397|
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeter can be surface or flush mounted using the included adapters. The large surface mount housing also uses the oval flush mount housing and angles the tweeters at approximately 45°. The small surface mounting housing angles the tweeters at approximately 20°.
|Round Flush Mount||Oval Flush Mount||Large Surface Mount||Small Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.9"||0.9"||screw depth||screw depth|
Crossover: The outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs (0.31" wide). The slope is 6 dB/octave and the crossover point is 3.2 kHz. The tweeter output level is adjustable; choose -2 dB, 0 dB (flat), or +2 dB.
- Width: 3.9"
- Height: 1.25"
- Depth: 3.28"
The Morel Tempo Ultra 692 MKII replaces these items
- treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 140 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)