About the Brandmotion 9002-7803V2
Two-camera trailer system
Two-camera trailer system
Take the "fingers-crossed" out of reversing your truck and trailer! Brandmotion's 9002-7803V2 rear-view camera system features an included 7" monitor and two weather-proof cameras. Mount one camera on the rear of your trailer for a wide-angle, 140° view of what's behind you, and mount the second inside the trailer to keep an eye on whatever you're hauling.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of your trailer and vehicle, along with heavy-duty, coiled, quick-disconnect harnesses to link the space between. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the included cameras, which means you only need to tap into power once up front where you install the included monitor.
- rear-view camera system for trailers with 7" monitor
- designed for larger trailers (20' or more)
- system includes:
- wireless remote control
- wiring harness
- 60" coiled trailer connector harness
- two proprietary power/video cables for trailer (65 feet) and truck (33 feet)
- 7" display
- two-channel selectable input
- front-facing aux A/V input
- universal mount
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- camera sun shield
- infrared night vision
- 140° wide angle
- weatherproof, shock-resistant housing
- weatherproof housing
- proprietary cable supplies power to the cameras
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9002-7803V2
What's in the box:
- 2 Rear-view IR cameras w/integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 17" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 7" TFT LCD monitor w/attached 12" cable (terminated in an 8-pin locking connector)
- Monitor visor
- Adjustable monitor mount w/ adhesive bottom plate
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2025 battery not included)
- Two 65'/9" Video cables (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- Two 33'/2" Video cables (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 60" Coiled cable (5-pin female locking connectors on both ends)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin male locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin female locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- 80" Monitor input harness (8-pin male locking connector on one end / two male 4-pin connectors on other end w/bare ended power w/inline 2A fuse/ground/reverse wires)
- 18" Video/audio/power harness (4-pin female locking connector on one end / composite video/audio and power input barrel plug on other end)
- 20" A/V harness (male composite video/audio plugs on one end / male 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 23" DC power cable (DC barrel to bare wire)
- Two cable mounting brackets
- Two 3mm Allen keys
- Two 2.5" Adhesive foam strips
- Registration & owner's manual download information
More details on the Brandmotion 9002-7803V2
Overview: The Brandmotion 9002-7803V2 Trailer Rear Vision Kit offers invaluable assistance for backing up long trailers and includes an additional camera to monitor the inside of the trailer. Compatible with tractor/trailer combos up to 53' long, the kit includes 2 trailer mounted day & night vision cameras, mounting hardware, a 7" TFT LCD monitor, a hand-held wireless remote control, and weather-proof cabling and connectors for both cameras.
Camera: The 9002-7803V2 kit includes 2 heavy-duty CMOS cameras equipped with infrared technology. Each camera is housed in a durable, waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The cameras carry an IP69K weather-proof rating. During daytime operation, the cameras display a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. They also features automatic backlight compensation, automatic gain control, and automatic white-balance. The cameras offers a wide 140˚ horizontal and 90˚vertical field of view, and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130˚ of travel.
Parking Lines: The system comes default to display parking lines; two bare-ended white wires, extending from the camera harness, can be connected to disable the parking lines from being displayed.
Display: Included with the rear camera kit is a 7" TFT LCD monitor with a built-in 12" input cable that's terminated in a female 8-pin locking connector. A monitor mounting bracket, with adhesive bottom, is included for mounting the monitor on a dash or console. The bracket allows the monitor to be tilted or swiveled and can be locked into place. A small speaker on the rear panel allows audio to come through if using a backup camera with a microphone (sold separately) or can be heard through the front panel 3.5mm headphone jack. Front panel controls include Volume Up/Down, that also double as navigation arrows when in the Menu, Ch1 and Ch2 buttons for selecting either input, Mode for changing preset picture modes, and Menu. The Menu features screen adjustment options like Brightness, Contrast, and more. A handy snap-on visor is provided for the mount to help cut down screen glare.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. Two 65' Connector Cables, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, get run the length of the trailer, attaching to the camera connectors on one end, and to one of the 4-pin to 5-pin Vehicle Mounted Connectors on the other end. One Vehicle Mount Connector gets mounted to the trailer while the other gets mounted to the truck cab. Each 5-pin end includes a snap-cover to keep dust and water out when not in use. A 60" Coiled Cable is used to link the trailer cable to the truck cab cable. Another 33' 4-pin Connector Cable gets run from the truck side Vehicle Mount Connector up into the cab. Once inside the cab, the 33' Connector Cable gets connected to an 80" Monitor harness that contains 2 male 4-pin input plugs, one from the rear camera and the other for running the second camera signal into the monitor. This harness also contains three 9" bare-ended wire leads for power (w/inline 2A fuse), ground, and reverse connections. An additional harness is provided for running an aftermarket camera video signal into the monitor in place of one of the included cameras (additional camera sold separately).
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Dimensions with Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width: 3.57", Height: 3.06", Depth (w/cable): 3.60"
- Power Requirement: 9 - 16VDC
- Waterproof Class: IP69K
- Camera Resolution: 648x488 (420p)
- Format: NTSC
- Field of View: 140˚H x 90˚V
- Type: TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 7" (diagonally)
- Resolution: 800x480 (420p)
- Format: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: Selectable (16:9 / 4:3)
- Power Requirement: 9 - 32VDC