About the Brandmotion 9002-7804V2
Works with your factory video receiver
Works with your factory video receiver
If you haul a camper or trailer with a GM vehicle, I don't need to tell you that they're a challenge to maneuver in reverse. By now, you probably have a sixth sense when it comes to blind spots but a little help never hurts. To take the "fingers-crossed" out of reversing your rig, connect Brandmotion's 9002-7804V2 rear-view camera to your GM's receiver using the included wiring harness. The camera supplies a wide-angle, 140° view of what's behind you on the 8" or 4.2" GM display, so there's less worry of banging a fence post or backing into a ditch.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of a trailer and your vehicle, plus a heavy-duty, coiled, quick-disconnect harness to link the space between. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the camera, so there's no need to tap into the power wiring at the back of your GM vehicle.
- trailer rear-view camera for select 2014-up GM vehicles with factory 8" or 4.2" displays
- system includes:
- wiring harness and mounting hardware
- 60" coiled trailer connector harness
- two proprietary power/video cables for trailer (65 feet) and truck (33 feet)
- designed for larger trailers and campers (20' and larger)
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- waterproof, shock-resistant CMOS camera
- proprietary cable provides power to the camera
- quick-disconnect harness
- infrared night vision
- 140° wide angle
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9002-7804V2
What's in the box:
- Rear-view IR camera w/ integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 17" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 65'/9" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 33'/2" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 60" Coiled cable (5-pin female locking connectors on both ends)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin male locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin female locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- 10" Vehicle T-harness (12-pin male/female connectors on each end w/bare ended 76" power/ground wires and a 45" male 4-pin connector)
- 2 Connector mounting brackets
- 3mm Allen key
- 2.5" Adhesive foam strip
- Registration & owner's manual download information
More details on the Brandmotion 9002-7804V2
Overview: The Brandmotion 9002-7804V2 Trailer Rear Vision Kit offers invaluable assistance for backing up long trailers in a 2014-2018 Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, or Suburban. Designed to work with the factory 4.2" or 8" display, the kit includes a trailer mounted day & night vision camera, mounting hardware, a factory wiring T-harness, and approximately 110' of weather-proof cabling and connectors.
Vehicle Compatibility: The 9002-7804V2 is designed to work with the following GM vehicles equipped with either a 4.2" or 8" factory display and an existing factory backup camera system.
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon XL
Note: This kit will only work with the aforementioned vehicles if there is an existing factory rear vision system and either a 4.2" or 8" factory screen.
Note: This kit will not work with any GM 360˚ systems.
Camera: The 9002-7804V2 kit includes a heavy-duty CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. It's housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP69K weather-proof rating, making it impervious to weather and heavy water spray. During daytime operation, the camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. It also features automatic backlight compensation, automatic gain control, and automatic white-balance. The camera offers a wide 140˚ horizontal and 90˚vertical field of view, and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130˚ of travel.
Parking Lines: The system comes default to display parking lines; two bare-ended white wires, extending from the camera harness, can be connected to disable the parking lines from being displayed.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 65' Connector Cable, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, gets run the length of the trailer, attaching to the camera connector on one end and to one of the 4-pin to 5-pin Vehicle Mounted Connectors. One Vehicle Mount Connector gets mounted to the trailer while the other gets mounted to the truck cab. Each 5-pin end includes a snap-cover to keep dust and water out when not in use. A 60" Coiled Cable is used to link the trailer cable to the truck cab cable. A 33' 4-pin Connector Cable gets run from the truck side Vehicle Mount Connector up into the cab, where it gets connected to the included T-harness. The T-harness interfaces the factory radio/display wiring.
- Camera Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Waterproof Class: IP69K
- Dimensions: Width = 2.82", Height = 1.75", Depth (w/cable) = 3.10"
- Dimensions with Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width = 3.57", Height = 3.06", Depth (w/cable) = 3.60"