About the Brandmotion FLTW-7625
Specially designed for your F-150
Brandmotion offers a unique solution for drivers who frequently use the fifth-wheel hitch of their Ford truck. This FLTW-7625 camera fits in the third brakelight location to provide a wide-angle view of the truck bed and cargo box. Brandmotion includes a cable that connects to the back of any aftermarket radio with a composite video (RCA) input. Once installed, you'll see a generous, well-lit picture on your radio's display, with excellent visibility for night driving.
Note: A rear-view camera provides an additional view when reversing your vehicle. It is intended to be used in conjunction with your rear- and side-view mirrors to give a fuller picture of what's behind you. It is not intended as a replacement for your mirrors.
- wide-angle rear view camera compatible with select F-150 and Super Duty trucks
- fits in third brake light location
- provides view of truck bed and cargo box
- RCA video connector compatible with most aftermarket radios
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FLTW-7625
What's in the box:
- 3rd brake light frame w/integrated cargo camera and a 68" video cable with proprietary male connector
- 18' Video/power extension cable (one end terminated in a proprietary female connector / the other end splitting to a female RCA plug and a female power/gnd plug)
- 20" Power/video harness (terminated in a male composite video plug and a male power plug on one end / male composite video plug and bare power/ground wires on other end)
- 1" Video barrel connector (male plug on both ends)
- Camera adjustment tool (u-shaped wire)
- Foam pad for frame w/adhesive backing
- Instruction sheet
More details on the Brandmotion FLTW-7625
Overview: The Brandmotion FLTW-7625 is a third brake light frame with integrated cargo camera designed for 2015 - current Ford F-150s and 2017 Super Duty trucks. The cargo area camera provides excellent aid for drivers using fifth wheel hitches or to quickly view the vehicle's bed or cargo box.
Wiring: The camera frame gets mounted behind the third brake light assembly and includes a wiring harness that gets run to the front of the vehicle adapting to a second smaller harness that ties into power and ground and includes a male composite video plug to go to an aftermarket radio. Two pairs of bare-ended green and white wires are provided on the light assembly wiring for optional configuration. By default, the camera will display grid lines, but these can be removed by connecting the two green wires together. The default display setting is for a mirror image, but can be changed by connecting the two white wires together for a rear-facing image.